I use Opencart 126.96.36.199 with some extension (event manager, live theme editor *lol*, GRPD tool, etc..). For a unknow reason, the Image Manager do not work for some extensions, without any error. Let me explain me :
When I use it for upload image for product, it works, but when I call it to upload/choose image elswere in an extension, it seem to be a different one and it launch, but without any CSS or js, just html, like this image (I modifyed a bit the screenshot for confidential reasons) :
how to delete account wordpress
As you can see, it's not the usual image manager.
I can do nothing with it, and when I left it, I loose my admin connexion ! I have to reconnect.
I've got this problem with :
- Live Theme Editor by Viethemes (I contact them, never had answser...)
- Event Scheduler.
Anyone can help me please ? Thanks a lot !
For Sale: Top URL's, including an OpenCart V-Pro Installation, similar to:
http://www.bigmax.ch - http://www.ipcam.li - http://www.jti.li
For Information + URL's offered, please contact me at: email@example.com
I am NOT available for Custom Support in existing OC Installations!
My Github Repositories: https://github.com/IP-CAM
Thanks for your answers. I am new in Opencart, I'll try to answer you as the best I can.
Well, I am actually using all theses modules :
- Export/Import Tool - opencart-3-x-export-import-multilingual-3-20-cloud.ocmod.zip
- viethemeslivethemeeditor3x.ocmod.zip (strange, work only with all themes exept default one..)
The default Image Manager work like a charm in every part of the core part of Opencart, but it do not work in the extensions parts (for ventsScheduler188.8.131.52 and viethemeslivethemeeditor3x).
I found a way to reproduce the bug in the core part of Opencart :
1) Go in the Image Manager from any part of Opencart admin, like product part.
2) take any product, in edition mode (to modify main text of presentation of the product)
3) click on "picture" => Image Manager opened and from here, work fine
4) Right click on any visible blue subfolder and click on "open in a new tab" (or directly middle click on your mouse), it will reproduce exactly what I have as Image Manager in my modules ! From here, you can do nothing, button don't works, you can just move to prev/next page.
So, to resume my problem : In my extensions, when I call the Image Manager to upload or select an image, it do not show me the default Image Manager windows (with blue icons and usual presentation), it show directly to me the step 4 of the test.
I have no error in the F12 console / storage/logs/error.log or nginx/error.log.
Thanks for your help !
/edit : I was able to reproduce this in the official demo open cart. Just follow this link https://demo.opencart.com/admin/index.p ... ctory=demo and replace the token by yours.
/edit2 : It seem to be the same problem as viewtopic.php?f=201&t=187435&hilit=image+manager . Because I have also (but only with Live theme Editor) this token problem.
/edit3 : I tryed also this solution, it did not work :
straightlight wrote: ↑Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:46 pmSome modifications were done on Github regarding the admin file manager lately at this location:
- Controller: https://github.com/opencart/opencart/bl ... anager.php
- Twig: https://github.com/opencart/opencart/bl ... nager.twig
Download them and upload them each accordingly to your admin folder, clear all caches and see if that resolves the issue.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests