Post by ofaruk_k » Mon Mar 26, 2018 7:01 pm

I'am using Opencart 2.3.0.2 in Windows Server 2012. There was no problem until today.
I wanted to change logo from admin/index.php?route=setting/setting and tried to upload full logo (11.000 * 400 px).
After upload full logo image, I can not enter admin/index.php?route=setting/setting anymore. So I changed logo file from image/catalog/logo.png with smaller one. Then, I successed to enter admin/index.php?route=setting/setting.

But now, I can not change or upload any image to Store Logo, or product image. After click on image, tooltip appears on right side. Edit or Delete. When I click Edit button it changes icon pencil to loading icon then tooltip disappears.

So, what can cause the problem and how can I solve

Post by straightlight » Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:41 pm

Check the error logs in your IIS console noticing the latest activities with your setting/setting route.

The most generated errors being found on Opencart forum originates from contributed programming. The increased post counters are caused by redundancies of the same solutions that were already provided prior.

F. Rules:

- viewtopic.php?f=176&t=200480
- viewtopic.php?f=176&t=200804

Regards,
Straightlight

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by ofaruk_k » Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:34 pm

straightlight wrote:
Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:41 pm
Check the error logs in your IIS console noticing the latest activities with your setting/setting route.
Unfortunately, there is no log in Event Viewer about my site. I can view error log when any error occurs in Asp.net Page in same web site. But if there is a problem about OpenCart or any PHP code it doesn't generate any log in Event Viewer.

Post by straightlight » Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:39 pm

ofaruk_k wrote:
Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:34 pm
straightlight wrote:
Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:41 pm
Unfortunately, there is no log in Event Viewer about my site. I can view error log when any error occurs in Asp.net Page in same web site. But if there is a problem about OpenCart or any PHP code it doesn't generate any log in Event Viewer.
Ensure to use the Windows Application Event Log from the Event Viewer: https://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.4/platform/windows.html
Any errors during Apache startup are logged into the Windows event log when running on Windows NT. This mechanism acts as a backup for those situations where Apache is not yet prepared to use the error.log file. You can review the Windows Application Event Log by using the Event Viewer, e.g. Start - Settings - Control Panel - Administrative Tools - Event Viewer.

The most generated errors being found on Opencart forum originates from contributed programming. The increased post counters are caused by redundancies of the same solutions that were already provided prior.

F. Rules:

- viewtopic.php?f=176&t=200480
- viewtopic.php?f=176&t=200804

Regards,
Straightlight

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by olivemarcelo2019 » Sun Apr 14, 2019 11:59 pm

The problem is with the size of the image that you possibly changed in the system logo. Some parts of the system hang when you add very large images. The solution is to go to your FTP root and remove the newly placed image that is inside the image / catalog directory. Enter and delete, then return to your admin panel and you will be able to change all images again.