Post by timstudio » Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:42 pm

I'm trying to figure this one out. Journal / oc 2.0.3.1

It's important that my clients read the product description because every product has different size options. The product options are: size 1, size 2, size 3 etc, and the different values for the sizes are explained in the product description tab.

The production description tab is below the page fold and customers sometimes don't know it's there.
I need to get a working universal anchorlink within the custom block I have below the product price.

Basicly what i need is an anchor link. But these don't work unless i fill in the complete url#anchor. Than I would have to do that individually for 2500+ products.
A universal anchor doesn't work somehow. It keeps sending me to http://#anchor instead of the description tab

The solution i'm looking for is making 1 link, insert it inside the block and it automaticly shows on every product page. The block is there. Now i need a working anchorlink ;D

Attachments

anchor.jpg

Anchorlink - anchor.jpg (70.4 KiB) Viewed 494 times

Post by straightlight » Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:30 am

Contact the Journal2 extension developer for Journal2 requests.

The most generated errors being found on Opencart forum originates from contributed programming. The increased post counters are caused by redundancies of the same solutions that were already provided prior.

Regards,
Straightlight
Opencart.com Administrator / Quality Assurance Analyst / Programmer

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON