Post by ianhaney » Wed Dec 27, 2017 9:51 pm

Hi

I am totally stuck really on how to get more traffic/sales to my website, it's built on opencart 2.0.3.1 and I have uksitebuilder Google Merchant Shopping Feeds OC 2.x extension installed and got products showing in Google Shopping and got a blog even though I am 100% sure what to write on it as not all that good at writing articles and unsure what to write about. the products are imported from my supplier using a csv file hosted on their ftp server

I have a exit offer popup and sitemap submitted to google and done things that have been suggested but still get very little traffic and have had no sales at all and getting fed up with it

Can anyone see what I am doing wrong or have any feedback, the site is https://www.it-doneright.co.uk/shop

Thank you in advance

Guru Member

Location - Singapore

Post by ianhaney » Thu Dec 28, 2017 12:53 am

oh right ok

I mist admit I am not all that good at setting google ads up, are they easy to set up?

Post by ianhaney » Thu Dec 28, 2017 1:46 am

I have just set up Google ads, just waiting for it to be approved but hopefully will work

Post by ianhaney » Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:38 am

I don't get google adwords, my ad is active it says when I login to adwords but I just got a email saying the following

Your ad isn't running at the moment because it's disapproved for violating Google's advertising policies. If you address the policy violations below, we'll take a look and see if it can start running again.

=====================
Policy violations
=====================
Malicious or unwanted software: To help ensure the safety and security of our users, we've disapproved your ad because it contains malicious software
(malware) or because your landing page is known to host or distribute malware in violation of our policies. We strongly encourage you to investigate this issue immediately in order to protect yourself as well as your customers. To run your ad, follow these instructions to check your computer for malware, remove all malicious code from your ad and site and submit your site and ads for review:

I don't get it as it says active for the ad

Post by webdev1 » Sun Dec 31, 2017 2:35 pm

your website is broken this will seriously affect your seo.
i cannot access any products. let me know when you have fixed it and i will check again.

Post by webdev1 » Sun Dec 31, 2017 2:45 pm

your site is giving the following error
This page isn’t working
www.it-doneright.co.uk is currently unable to handle this request.
HTTP ERROR 503
https://www.it-doneright.co.uk/shop/asu ... b-lighting

Post by ianhaney » Mon Jan 01, 2018 10:54 pm

Hi

Sorry for just replying, the site is fixed now, I have to remove the nitropack extension

I purchased nitropack extension for the opencart 2.0.3.1 store and installed and set it up but it messed the site up, I have contacted the developers to install and set it up for me as I am not sure if set it up right, I am sure things like combining the files and minifying the js and css messed up the site

Does anyone know how to set it up as the developers won;t get back to me until a few days time as they are closed for the festive holidays

the extension I purchased is https://www.opencart.com/index.php?rout ... n_id=12658

Post by hmsnaveen95 » Fri Apr 27, 2018 3:04 pm

Try to run a Google Adwords campaign for immediate reach.

Hakuna Matata Solutions - The Happiness Of Digital Excellence

Location - Chennai, india

Post by ChronicleProd » Mon May 07, 2018 1:42 pm

As suggested above, if you're looking for immediate trafic you should use Google Adwords. :)

For a more long-term goal, SEO can be a great way but it takes time!

Blog webmarketing - formati.online