Post by khurramsch » Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:14 pm

Hi,
I have a new store on opencart but was selling on ebay for couple of years. Now i want to have one extension with which i can

- Import my existing products from ebay to open cart with one click ( about 700 products ).
- Export all products to amazon store as well. ( will be new amazon store )
- Then if i add new product on my opencart store it goes straight to ebay and amazon.
- Sync between all from opencart so that stock is taken out when an order is received on any one of them.

I am read some where that open bay pro can do this? Is it?

Please recommend any suitable Extension for this.

Many Thanks

Newbie

Posts

Joined
Sun Nov 10, 2013 1:03 am

Post by webaldo » Sat Aug 26, 2017 9:46 pm


New member

Posts

Joined
Tue Jan 13, 2015 4:18 pm

Post by khurramsch » Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:18 pm

webaldo wrote:
Sat Aug 26, 2017 9:46 pm
Try this one https://www.openbaypro.com/
Thanks

Newbie

Posts

Joined
Sun Nov 10, 2013 1:03 am

Post by cedcommerceteam » Mon Sep 03, 2018 8:28 pm

Extensions provided from Cedcommerce aids you to bypass the complex procedure of uploading products on eBay or Amazon and gives you the handy mechanism to upload products directly on Marketplace with some simple steps directly from your Opencart Store through API's.

Some more features of the extensions are given below:-
  • Auto Sync Price and Inventory
  • Order Management
  • Shipments of Orders.
  • Easy Return and Refund
  • Category and Attribute Mapping
  • Automated Cron Jobs.
If you want to sale on more marketplaces or need some more information, then please go through this link – https://cedcommerce.com/opencart-extensions

Call us at : (+91) -8765210318 , Skype: live:carlmorgan.cedcommerce , Email: support@cedcommerce.com
CedCommerece : Officail Opencart Partners
CedCommerce Official : www.cedcommerce.com
Opencart Services : www.cedcommerce/opencart-services.com
Sell On various Marketplace Integration : Opencart-Extensions
Magenative Mobile App/IOS Development : magenative.com


User avatar
Active Member

Posts

Joined
Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:02 pm

Post by straightlight » Mon Sep 03, 2018 9:46 pm

Take note that the provided link above contains API subjects by providers that does not support PHP 7x. Many of the listed APIs on that site uses oAuth v1 versus oAuth v2 as even some requires the old use of HMAC 256 which is no longer supported. There are even listed APIs requiring the use of public and private certificate keys which is not in the best practice nor interest to initiate a connection via the APIs. Request quotes at your own risk!

The most generated errors being found on Opencart forum originates from contributed programming. The increased post counters are caused by redundancies of the same solutions that were already provided prior.


Regards,
Straightlight
Opencart.com Administrator / Quality Assurance Analyst / Programmer


Legendary Member

Posts

Joined
Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:38 pm
Location - Canada, ON

Post by cedcommerceteam » Fri Sep 27, 2019 3:25 pm

cedcommerceteam wrote:
Mon Sep 03, 2018 8:28 pm
Extensions provided from Cedcommerce aids you to bypass the complex procedure of uploading products on eBay or Amazon and gives you the handy mechanism to upload products directly on Marketplace with some simple steps directly from your Opencart Store through API's.

Some more features of the extensions are given below:-
  • Auto Sync Price and Inventory
  • Order Management
  • Shipments of Orders.
  • Easy Return and Refund
  • Category and Attribute Mapping
  • Automated Cron Jobs.
If you want to sale on more marketplaces or need some more information, then please go through this link – https://cedcommerce.com/opencart-extensions

Call us at : (+91) -8765210318 , Skype: live:carlmorgan.cedcommerce , Email: support@cedcommerce.com
CedCommerece : Officail Opencart Partners
CedCommerce Official : www.cedcommerce.com
Opencart Services : www.cedcommerce/opencart-services.com
Sell On various Marketplace Integration : Opencart-Extensions
Magenative Mobile App/IOS Development : magenative.com


User avatar
Active Member

Posts

Joined
Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:02 pm

Post by thekrotek » Fri Sep 27, 2019 5:28 pm

cedcommerceteam wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 3:25 pm
cedcommerceteam wrote:
Mon Sep 03, 2018 8:28 pm
Extensions provided from Cedcommerce aids you to bypass the complex procedure of uploading products on eBay or Amazon and gives you the handy mechanism to upload products directly on Marketplace with some simple steps directly from your Opencart Store through API's.
Please, stop spamming the forum.

Professional OpenCart extensions, support and custom work.
Contact me via email or Skype by support@thekrotek.com


User avatar
Expert Member

Posts

Joined
Sun Jul 03, 2016 12:24 am


Post by cedcommerceteam » Sat Sep 28, 2019 12:17 pm

thekrotek wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 5:28 pm
cedcommerceteam wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 3:25 pm
cedcommerceteam wrote:
Mon Sep 03, 2018 8:28 pm
Extensions provided from Cedcommerce aids you to bypass the complex procedure of uploading products on eBay or Amazon and gives you the handy mechanism to upload products directly on Marketplace with some simple steps directly from your Opencart Store through API's.
Please, stop spamming the forum.
Will keep in mind!

Call us at : (+91) -8765210318 , Skype: live:carlmorgan.cedcommerce , Email: support@cedcommerce.com
CedCommerece : Officail Opencart Partners
CedCommerce Official : www.cedcommerce.com
Opencart Services : www.cedcommerce/opencart-services.com
Sell On various Marketplace Integration : Opencart-Extensions
Magenative Mobile App/IOS Development : magenative.com


User avatar
Active Member

Posts

Joined
Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:02 pm
Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests