So after those changes on extensions maybe Daniel there will be possibilities to make OpenCart with updates? Because it's really annoying what people can't simple update OC core and get latest fixes. They always should do a migration from one version to another.Daniel wrote: ↑Fri Mar 03, 2017 2:04 pmWe plan to release the cloud in the next few weeks. It is very important that as many extension developers have their extensions ready to work on the cloud as possible.
You can download the latest version from the opencart dev branch.
In the latest dev version you will find we have added a template editor, language editor, language importer and extension store built into the opencart admin. We also using twig as the template language.
There are going to be a few rules before we approve extension to be allowed on the cloud.
1. You are not allowed to modify any DB tables. If you need to store any data for your extension you need to create a new table and use joins.
2. You are not allowed to overwrite any files.
3. All files are only allowed to be written in extension folders, except templates which of course go under the template folder.
4. All extension should have a admin page that allows configuration.
5. Extensions are now prefixed by their category. so paypal_status would become payment_papal_status
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests