Post by pm-netti » Sun Oct 23, 2016 3:14 pm

gjesus wrote:
dharam81 wrote:In Admin > System > Settings > Mail > "Additional Alert Mail" email address cannot be saved.

after saving it is blank again.

is this known bug?

any fix?

OC 2.3.0.2
Same here! Also, the OC. 2.3.0.2 First Data EMEA Web Service API Payment Extension Payment Settings > Settlement type stays as "Pre auth" even if I select "Sale" and save it.
That is fixed here:
https://github.com/pekka2/OpenCart-Migr ... .ocmod.xml

Location - Kittilä, Finland

Post by avoid » Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:09 pm

Looks like OC 2.3.0.2 has a bug with pagination (at least on the category & brand page I can see it).

Steps to reproduce:
1.make sure you have more than 15 products (16 would do) on a category page
2.go to page 2 and look at the pagination links to go to page 1 or "<" "|<"

You can see this with a fresh install on my test site (clean, fresh OC 2.3.0.2):
http://www.kiotex.com/smartphone

So when you are on page 2 the link to page one (and the "<" & "|<" links) look like this:
http://www.kiotex.com/smartphone?page={page}
instad of the normal:
http://www.kiotex.com/smartphone

What's interesting further is that it know where to go properly on page 1:

Code: Select all

<link href="http://www.kiotex.com/smartphone" rel="prev" />
Going to page 1 with the weird link the prev / next looks like this: :)

<link href="http://www.kiotex.com/smartphone?page=-1" rel="prev" />
<link href="http://www.kiotex.com/smartphone?page=1" rel="next" />
(notice page=-1 and page=1)

Digging deeper I can see that this only happens where SEO URLs are involved. It works just fine when these are disabled and it works just fine on the search page where there are no SEO URL.

At first you might think this is a small issue because page 1 is rendered just fine regardless of this bug however this is not the case because it hurts SEO pretty badly - both with duplicate content and with bad prev / next linking.

Anybody know any solution for this?

[edit]: Added to github: https://github.com/opencart/opencart/issues/4976

Transport Posta Romana - Automatizare formulare (completare automata buletin de expeditie si mandat postal) & calcul transport

Post by kec » Fri Oct 28, 2016 11:08 pm

OC 2.3.0.2:

There is an unwanted 's' in the code of the following file:

catalog/view/theme/default/template/extension/module/ebay_listing.tpl

line 4 says:

<div class="col-lg-3 col-md-3s col-sm-6 col-xs-12">
This must be without the 's':

<div class="col-lg-3 col-md-3 col-sm-6 col-xs-12">

kec

Post by kec » Mon Oct 31, 2016 9:38 pm

Please upgrade the Fontawesome files in your next version. They are HIGHLY outdated (version 4.4.0 in your OC setup).
The current version (with lots of new icons) is V 4.7.0.

Download here: http://fontawesome.io/get-started/#modal-download

You get errors when changing fontawesome icons into new ones that don't exist in version 4.4.0 but do exists in 4.7.0.

Regards,

Kec

kec

Post by OSWorX » Mon Oct 31, 2016 10:14 pm

kec wrote:You get errors when changing fontawesome icons into new ones that don't exist in version 4.4.0 but do exists in 4.7.0
And why are you integrating not supported icons ??

Full Stack Web Developer :: Dedicated OpenCart Development & Support DACH Region
Contact for Custom Work / Fast Support.

Guru Member

Location - Austria

Post by Nur1Labs » Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:42 pm

i have problem so i post. about sub categories not appear on parents lol.

Post by kec » Sat Nov 05, 2016 12:20 am

OSWorX wrote:And why are you integrating not supported icons ??
That's an irrelevant question. The question is: Why is Opencart not supporting the upgraded fontawesome instead of using it but not upgrading it.

OR - don't integrate fontawesome (but they already did )
OR - upgrade it (simply download 4.7.0 and replace the files)

So for Opencart: download and simply replace the latest 4.7.0 Fontawesome package in my previous post. Thank you.

kec

Post by IP_CAM » Sat Nov 05, 2016 11:34 am

well, I see Version 5 already entering the Scene, so, it would not make much sense, better,
to wait and move up in 2-3 Months earliest. But possibly, it will then be integrated in latest
OC v.3.x anyway. :D
Happy Upgrading !
Ernie

My Github OC Site: https://github.com/IP-CAM
5'200 + FREE OC Extensions, on the World's largest private Github OC Repository Archive Site.

Legendary Member

Location - Switzerland

Post by vlim » Sun Nov 06, 2016 7:27 am

Hi,

I have the same message as Postby rikn78 » Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:05 am rikn78; when I upgraded 2.0.3.1 to 2.3.0.2

I followed the instructions about deleting a bunch of folders and then changing the controller part Official Opencart v2.3.0.2 bug reports
Postby straightlight » Tue Aug 02, 2016 2:50 am

I get 2 errors
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '/', expecting '(' in /home/limelect/public_html/newoc2302/catalog/controller/event/compatibility.php on line 32

so I took out the / from line 32 which says "public function before/(&$route) {"

then I get these errors
Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'Error: Could not load model extension/total/pos_discount!' in /home/limelect/public_html/newoc2302/system/engine/loader.php:59 Stack trace: #0 /home/limelect/public_html/newoc2302/catalog/controller/common/cart.php(34): Loader->model('extension/total...') #1 [internal function]: ControllerCommonCart->index(Array) #2 /home/limelect/public_html/newoc2302/system/engine/action.php(51): call_user_func_array(Array, Array) #3 /home/limelect/public_html/newoc2302/system/engine/loader.php(24): Action->execute(Object(Registry), Array) #4 /home/limelect/public_html/newoc2302/catalog/controller/common/header.php(129): Loader->controller('common/cart') #5 [internal function]: ControllerCommonHeader->index(Array) #6 /home/limelect/public_html/newoc2302/system/engine/action.php(51): call_user_func_array(Array, Array) #7 /home/limelect/public_html/newoc2302/system/engine/loader.php(24): Action->execute(Object(Registry), Array) #8 /home/limelect/public_html/newoc2302/catalog/contro in /home/limelect/public_html/newoc2302/system/engine/loader.php on line 59

Any ideas please?
Thank you,
Vanessa

Post by HAO » Sun Nov 06, 2016 1:08 pm

Excuse me, If now we want to use 2.3.0.2 the version.

We still have to download from here, And then one by one error correction?

Or directly to github download 2.3.0.2 RC?

Can you tell me how to do it?

HAO

Post by JNeuhoff » Sun Nov 06, 2016 11:53 pm

vlim wrote:Hi,

I have the same message as Postby rikn78 » Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:05 am rikn78; when I upgraded 2.0.3.1 to 2.3.0.2

I followed the instructions about deleting a bunch of folders and then changing the controller part Official Opencart v2.3.0.2 bug reports
Postby straightlight » Tue Aug 02, 2016 2:50 am

I get 2 errors
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '/', expecting '(' in /home/limelect/public_html/newoc2302/catalog/controller/event/compatibility.php on line 32
This is not a bug, there is no '/' on line 32 in file compatibility.php. Instead it has this correct code:

public function beforeModel(&$route) {

Export/Import Tool * SpamBot Buster * Unused Images Manager * Instant Option Price Calculator * Number Option * Google Tag Manager * Survey Plus * OpenTwig

Guru Member

Post by kasunshashi » Mon Nov 07, 2016 4:05 pm

In Admin > System > Settings > Mail > "Additional Alert Mail" email address cannot be saved.

is this known bug?

any fix?

OC 2.3.0.2

Post by risingisland » Wed Nov 09, 2016 5:52 pm

kasunshashi wrote:In Admin > System > Settings > Mail > "Additional Alert Mail" email address cannot be saved.
is this known bug?
any fix?
OC 2.3.0.2
Just a few posts above, an answer to this same question was given with a fix...
viewtopic.php?f=191&t=166012&start=140#p643451

Post by krshnkrishna49 » Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:06 pm

I am using version open cart 2.3..0.2 , i m getting few bugs in my system.

If add products to cart , before login to customer account its showing products data with tax adding,
if i login with my customer details the tax values not showing and means products sub total only displaying in cart page this one problem i am facing ,when i done all the process up to cart data page, if i refresh there again the taxes showing , why this happening

i have noticed if we are having handling data, lower order free data, flat shipping rate , we are calculating tax for those 3 individually, adding to total amount,

I don't know what is tax means here, because tax only for products , may be if we are calculating tax to these 3 also handling data, lower order free data, flat shipping rate , but i not sure about this..

I have attached screens one is before login cart display , and another one is after login cart display..
Clarify me

Attachments

afterlogin.png

afterlogin.png (64.81 KiB) Viewed 15759 times

myaccount.png

myaccount.png (65.53 KiB) Viewed 15759 times

Post by gordon56 » Sun Dec 11, 2016 12:46 am

I get the following when I attempt to open the Products page in the Admin

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 67108864 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 16000 bytes) in /home/pagan7/public_html/gotgothshop.com/system/library/image.php on line 26
Open Cart Version 2.3.0.2
PHP Version 5.5.31

Is there a fix, line that needs to be changed?

Post by uksitebuilder » Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:06 pm

It simply means you have uploaded an image that is too large (file size) and your server's memory is not enough to resize it for displaying as a thumbnail

You will have to manually delete the image via ftp, resize the image in your favourite image/photo editor then upload again

Guru Member

Location - United Kindgom

Post by lz1nud » Wed Dec 21, 2016 2:02 am

I get a strange problem with this version:

Using Total Imprt Pro to load feeds with products. When cron jobs runs and disables some products. In the admin panel they are shown as disabled, but on front page, they are still visible in the catalog secion with no image and price 0, if you try to click on the products - shows that there is no such page.
In the admin panel if I open the product and save it, then finally it is hidden from the front panel.
Didn't have this problem with 2.1 :(

Sky-Mag Bulgaria

Location - Bulgaria

Post by JNeuhoff » Wed Dec 21, 2016 8:03 am

This is not an OpenCart 2.3.0.2 bug. Rather, it has something to do with Total Import Pro, hence you should get in touch with the authors of that extension. Most likely an issue with caching.

Export/Import Tool * SpamBot Buster * Unused Images Manager * Instant Option Price Calculator * Number Option * Google Tag Manager * Survey Plus * OpenTwig

Guru Member

Post by krshnkrishna49 » Thu Dec 29, 2016 10:31 pm

Is it possible to get opencart
calculations of discount total with the tax class for individual products, .

I have seen coupon calculation , there i am seeing shipping also calculating when coupon applying ,
when applying coupon value , which parameters are calculating, I wanted to get individual discount of each product opencart.

Post by meoit » Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:34 am

OC 2.3.0.2 missing text in Extensions

This is image:

Thanks.

O0 O0 O0