Current Version: v303.4 (release notes)
OpenCart Versions: 1.5.0.x - 3.0.3.x
To Purchase: Visit OpenCartX or opencart.com
This extension allows you to accept payments in OpenCart via Stripe.com, the secure and easy way to accept credit cards online. The extension can send customer and card information to your Stripe account, allowing your customers to utilize their stored card information for future purchases, as well as subscribe customers to Stripe plans when purchasing certain products.
- Includes all the features of the standard Stripe Payment Gateway extension.
- Supports Stripe Elements and 3D Secure 2.0 for SCA requirements.
- Easily enable alternate payment methods for your customers, including Apple Pay, Google Pay, Alipay, Bancontact, EPS, Giropay, iDEAL, and P24.
- Set additional order statuses for when the shipping and billing address do not match, as well for when Stripe Radar marks a transaction as having "elevated" or "highest" risk.
- Map OpenCart options and/or recurring profiles to Stripe subscription plans.
- Choose whether to add the shipping cost to a subscription when ordered by the customer.
- Allow customers to manage their cards and subscriptions through their own account panel.
- Create charges directly within the OpenCart admin panel.
- To inquire about upgrading and upgrade pricing, contact Clear Thinking.