in your .htaccess file.
Code: Select all
<Files *> order allow,deny allow from all deny from 18.104.22.168/22.214.171.124
by use of this fine Tool:
see here one of my Files, for some Site (!!! IT'S NOT AN OC-SPECIFIC FILE !!!)
it could be made MORE professional, I KNOW, but it works SWELL!
I am no longer active at the Forum. Please do NOT send me Personal Mails,
they will no longer be replied to.
My Github OC Site: https://github.com/IP-CAM
4'550 + FREE OC Extensions, on the World's largest Github OC Repository Archive Site.
So ASN level locks mean denying every single IP they own. Here is a tool to do that: https://www.enjen.net/asn-blocklist/ Now you need a list of ASN's of bad hosts. These are hosts that operate known spam networks. Here is a starting list:
- AS4134 ChinaNet
- AS4837 China Unicom Backbone
- AS4538 China Education and Research Network Center
- AS9808 Guangdong Mobile Com
- AS9394 China TieTong Telecommunications Corporation
- AS49120 Gorset Ltd
- AS44387 PE Radashevsky Sergiy Oleksandrovich
- AS47142 PP Andrey Kiselev
- AS15895 Kyivstar PJSC
- AS50915 S.C. Everhost S.R.L.
- AS9829 National Internet Backbone
- AS17974 PT Telekomunikasi Indonesia
- AS26347 Dream Network LLC
- AS43350 NFOrce Entertainment BV
- AS63008 Contina
- AS53264 Continuum Data Centers, LLC.
- AS36352 ColoCrossing
- AS16276 OVH SAS
- AS57858 Fiber Grid OU
- AS53889 Micfo
- AS62904 Eonix Corporation 1
- AS30693 Eonix Corporation 2
- AS55286 B2 Net Solutions Inc.
- AS18978 Enzu Inc
- AS15003 Nobis Tech Group
- AS29761 Quadranet
Blocking all these ASN's will reduce your spam by loads.
Althernatively if you run 1.5.6x you can try the stopforumspam blocker mod here http://forum.opencart.com/viewtopic.php ... 3&p=509025 but it doesn't work with IPV6 yet. The owner of SFS has been working on it, dunno when it will support them.
https://creadev.org | email@example.com - Opencart Extensions, Integrations, & Development. Made in the USA.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest