Post by ZEROS-RRC » Wed Nov 20, 2019 1:38 am

Hi ok no problem, just sent you an email via that page.

Best regards

Post by justifymylove » Thu Nov 21, 2019 4:21 pm

I installed the extension and make everything that is described in readme file but i cant import or export products - it says access denied. Please help me. I already make changes in user-user groups and give permission. My version of opencart is 2.2.0.0

Post by JNeuhoff » Thu Nov 21, 2019 7:50 pm

justifymylove wrote:
Thu Nov 21, 2019 4:21 pm
I installed the extension and make everything that is described in readme file but i cant import or export products - it says access denied. Please help me. I already make changes in user-user groups and give permission. My version of opencart is 2.2.0.0
Our FAQ page might help.

MHC Web Design
Override Engine * Integrated VQMod * Unused Images Manager * Instant Option Price Calculator * TrustPilot Reviews * Google Rich Snippets * Google Tag Manager * Export/Import Tool * Template Switcher PHP/Twig

Expert Member

Post by rodirov@gmail.com » Sat Nov 30, 2019 12:24 am

Hello, can you help me? I instaled Export/Import on OpenCart 3.0.02, when i tried to export products i have an error:

The option 'Choose color' is indicated several times!
In the Settings tab, activate the value:
Use option_id instead of option name in files 'ProductOptions' and 'ProductOptionValues'

I tried to use 'Use option_id instead of option name in files 'ProductOptions' and 'ProductOptionValues' but г have the same result!!

How i can fix it?

Post by JNeuhoff » Sun Dec 01, 2019 10:29 pm

What is the exact error message now? And is there any reason why you even have to define the same 'Choose Color' option more than once?

MHC Web Design
Override Engine * Integrated VQMod * Unused Images Manager * Instant Option Price Calculator * TrustPilot Reviews * Google Rich Snippets * Google Tag Manager * Export/Import Tool * Template Switcher PHP/Twig

Expert Member