Post by Renecek » Tue Jan 08, 2019 1:45 am

Hello,
trying this module in 1.5.5.1, works perfect, I just need two things:

- need to exclude products from some categories so I need to export products from selected categories only
- need to export only product with status in stock

is there any way to do that? I can edit code but need to show the right way where can I define it :)
Thank you

edit: I fixed my second problem, so need to fix only export products from some categories

Post by Azotej » Tue Jan 08, 2019 8:06 pm

Hello, JNeuhoff
Many thanks to you for your great extension. It help us do very important thinks so easy!
I use it about 3 years. It works great. But some some months ago there appears some problems with Export.
When I want to open exported file with Excel, it writes me "Excel cannot open the file 'filename.xlsx' because the file format for the file extension is not valid. Verify that the file has not been corrupted and that the file extension matches the format of the file." When I rename .xlsx to .xls, I can open file, but it shows me this - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1oTNCOm ... sp=sharing
I tried to reinstall extension, tried to install old version - nothing helps. Then I thunk, that problem is in PHP version (now on my website is using PHP 7.0) and change it for PHP 5.4-5.6 and it also without good results. At this moment I think, that problem also is on webhost side (Old extension versions was working good, but now it doesn't work properly - always problems with exported file), but I does't know what I need to find/change (maybe after some updates was appear this problem). Import works great, without problems.
Maybe answer for this question was at the forum, maybe there is solution, but I tried to search and can't find any information about solution.
Many thanks for you and hope, that you can help me with some info.
Sorry for my English, hope, that you are understanding me
Artyom

Post by thileep91@gmail.com » Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:29 pm

I installed module success fully. i have some error export tools work perfect. import tools some error
please find error
Uploaded spreadsheet file has validation errors!
See also 'System > Tools > Error Logs' for more details.
No server data has been changed.
Cane you check that

Post by Azotej » Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:01 pm

thileep91@gmail.com wrote:
Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:29 pm
I installed module success fully. i have some error export tools work perfect. import tools some error
please find error
Cane you check that
To see error log you must to open in your Opencart's Admin panel 'System > Tools > Error Logs' (on left side of panel).

Post by JNeuhoff » Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:39 pm

thileep91@gmail.com wrote:
Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:29 pm
please find error
Cane you check that
Look, nobody can help you without providing further details. The error message is clear enough, look up the error log for more details.

MHC Web Design
Override Engine * Integrated VQMod * Multilingual SEO * Instant Option Price Calculator * TrustPilot Reviews * Google Rich Snippets * Google Tag Manager * Export/Import Tool * Template Switcher PHP/Twig

Expert Member

Post by OSWorX » Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:50 pm

Azotej wrote:
Tue Jan 08, 2019 8:06 pm
Hello, JNeuhoff
Many thanks to you for your great extension. It help us do very important thinks so easy!
I use it about 3 years. It works great. But some some months ago there appears some problems with Export.
When I want to open exported file with Excel, it writes me "Excel cannot open the file 'filename.xlsx' because the file format for the file extension is not valid. Verify that the file has not been corrupted and that the file extension matches the format of the file." When I rename .xlsx to .xls, I can open file ..
Who is 'it'?
Who told you that you cannot open the file?
Who is writing you??

You see, who here shall know what you mean?
3 years without any error, and suddenly this?

That leads me to the assumption, that you are using a MAC.
Because last year I had a client using also this kind of computer.
Only he made an update zo IOS 11.x he got the same error message.
When he rolled back (or used another machine with WIN and another Version of Excel), it worked as it should.

You see, many things can happen, therefore post as much as possible, post as much details to help that rare hard working people here not wasting time an answering back useless questions about things should be writen already by the poster himself.

Forum Rules [en]: viewtopic.php?f=176&t=200480