This extension allows you to bulk upload orders to eFulfillment Service who will then post the orders to your customers from their warehouse. You will need an account with EFS (eFulfillment Service) first.
The extension is compatible with the Option SKU vQmod which allows you to set SKUs for each option. Each selected option that has an SKU, as well as the main product (if it has an SKU) is treated as a separate item.
- Test mode (this will return the same sucesss/warning message as production mode but will not actually submit the order)
- Simple to install - just upload and configure it.
- Allows you to send the SKU or Model to EFS
- Can use the Invoice No. as a secondary reference
- Can send either the store or customer's email and phone to EFS
- Automatically changes the order status after submitting and can notify the customer
- Shipping method table to match each order to the correct EFS shipping method using a combination of OpenCart shipping method, geo zone and min and max weights.
- Displays informative errors
- Auto submitting orders
- Updating stock levels
- Updating order status and tracking numbers
- Updating returns info
- Integration with the OpenStock extension.
Since you can not submit orders with the demo because there is not a valid API token, you might want to turn the debug mode on to see what info would have been sent.
Important: read the documentation before installing!
The OpenCart versions listed have been tested, but the extension may work with lower versions.
You can contact me through the OpenCart Forum for support or custom modifications for this extension.