Post by vannikong » Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:30 pm

Hi, I got this error today. Not sure the reason, anyone knows it? Thanks

Code: Select all

2013-07-07 6:36:57 - PHP Warning:  Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/public_html/store/system/startup.php:16) in /home/public_html/index.php on line 175
2013-07-07 6:36:57 - PHP Warning:  Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/public_html/store/system/startup.php:16) in /home/public_html/store/system/library/currency.php on line 45

electronic cigarette e-liquid

Post by pedro1993 » Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:49 am

Can you explain in a little more detail.

When did you get this, what were you doing when the error appeared? Where did the error appear?

Peter

For OpenCart & PHP/MySQL support feel free to PM me :)
Click here for my extentions
Did I help you? Donate here to show support

Location - Glasgow, Scotland

Post by vannikong » Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:44 pm

hi, thanks for your reply, this error happens in the error log, and there is also another error
Notice: Error: Got error 28 from storage engine Error No: 1030 SELECT * FROM category c LEFT JOIN category_description cd ON (c.category_id = cd.category_id) LEFT JOIN category_to_store c2s ON (c.category_id = c2s.category_id) WHERE c.parent_id = '0' AND cd.language_id = '2' AND c2s.store_id = '0' AND c.status = '1' ORDER BY c.sort_order, LCASE(cd.name) in /home/novoliq/public_html/shop/system/database/mysql.php on line 49

This happens to all opencart sites which I run on hostgator. I fount their database server restarts frequenlty recently, when , to be exactly, I think it is before, this error will show up, and will be back to normal soon.Sometimes, even the database server don't restart, this error will also happen. I think it the the server problem.But I don't know how to solve it, I contacted hostgator for many times, but not fully solved, you know , the error is temporarily, when I get to them, they said it is ok now, and there is no big issue. I don;t think this is opencart issue, as I run 3 kinds version and all have this error,

Post by pedro1993 » Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:24 pm

I can't think why this is happening. Do you have any extensions installed?

Peter

Post by vannikong » Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:06 pm

Hi, peter, yes, I installed extensions, but the error happens on any opencart sites that on the server, I have some demo sites which uses all default extentions, also has this error, and the sites are on different cpanel account but on the same server.

Post by pedro1993 » Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:09 am

It's is strange. It would be great if you could find out where this error occurs. Whether it is on a particular page or when you do something on the website. If you PM me a URL to your store I will have a peek.

Peter