Post by gmreales » Mon Oct 07, 2013 4:47 pm

Does your system can carry atleast 5 or more bank transfer payment?

When a buyer select Manual Payment(or bank transfer) on payment option then user will select which bank they prefer to pay. Then upon clicking the submit button. Buyer will receive a custom email with the content of specific details of the Bank that they have selected and the information that they bought.

something similar to this http://www.zuribabycouture.com/v1/ (try to test buy a product select Manual Payment)

let me know if your system can do that.

Thanks

Post by ahmadka » Mon Oct 07, 2013 5:41 pm

Qphoria wrote:As we've both said, my mod will allow you to make 3 bank transfers. Or just make one with multiple select box choices for bank. Fully customizable
Qphoria, as I understand, your mod is designed to take inputs from the user regarding some custom payment. I require the opposite. I don't need to ask the user for any inputs. Rather, I want to give the user information regarding how to deposit the money through the bank transfer method they've chosen (e.g. bank account number, swift code, payment deadline, etc.).

Also, it's limited to 3, whereas I have about 10 bank account methods to provide.
gmreales wrote:Does your system can carry atleast 5 or more bank transfer payment?

When a buyer select Manual Payment(or bank transfer) on payment option then user will select which bank they prefer to pay. Then upon clicking the submit button. Buyer will receive a custom email with the content of specific details of the Bank that they have selected and the information that they bought.

something similar to this http://www.zuribabycouture.com/v1/ (try to test buy a product select Manual Payment)

let me know if your system can do that.

Thanks
Which mod is being used here, does anyone know ?

Post by Qphoria » Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:18 pm

ahmadka wrote:
Qphoria wrote:As we've both said, my mod will allow you to make 3 bank transfers. Or just make one with multiple select box choices for bank. Fully customizable
Qphoria, as I understand, your mod is designed to take inputs from the user regarding some custom payment. I require the opposite. I don't need to ask the user for any inputs. Rather, I want to give the user information regarding how to deposit the money through the bank transfer method they've chosen (e.g. bank account number, swift code, payment deadline, etc.).

Also, it's limited to 3, whereas I have about 10 bank account methods to provide.
It allows inputs or simply information lines.

it was cloned twice.. it can be cloned more. Still I don't know that what you want it what you think you want.

Having 10 radio buttons on step 10 seems annoying and overkill. You are talking 10 instances of a mod that requires a minimum of 7 files each, that 70 files you are maintaining for the most rudimentary of features.

IMO, You'd be better off with a single payment choice "Bank Transfer"
and then on step 6 a single select box where the user could choose 1 of 10 available bank options and the details would change with javascript accordingly on that page. This way you only have a single payment to maintain but you could set up as many choices with their own details each.

That could technically be done with my Custom Form payment as well, tho it wouldn't be ideal the way it is setup currently. But I could make a more specific payment for what you are after.

Donate!|OpenCart Basics|GeoZones

Administrator

Post by ahmadka » Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:37 pm

I guess you're probably right that 10 may be an overkill when choosing a payment option in Step 5. So if I have a solution with just one 'Bank Transfer' payment option, which then triggers a radio button for the specific bank selection, it would probably be better. Although, I would prefer that the radio button also shows in Step 5, when the user is choosing a payment option.

Then when the user moves to Step 6, the user can be given bank transfer instructions in a static way.

Can you make an extension with this functionality maybe ? PM me if you'd like to discuss cost specifics.

Also, the following 4 features are also required/preferable:

1) Compatibility with those 'quick checkout' extensions, as I'll definitely be using those
2) Compatibility with Sellya theme at least, as that's what I'm currently using.
3) Add a small unique random amount to the total. E.g. if the total is $25, add a random amount to it, such as $0.75, and then tell the user to deposit $25.75 instead. This will help because say there are two customers with the exact same total amount, and both choose to deposit the amount in the same bank account. This random amount will play the tie breaker role here, because by looking at the exact deposit I receive, I'll be able to tell exactly which customer paid, because they would've paid the total + random amount. If possible, probably also add code to prevent usage of the same random amount again, until the prior order using the same amount has been marked as 'completed'. Also, give the user flexibility in admin area to choose the range of this random amount, the precision of the random amount (i.e. integer or double values), the sequence of random values to use (e.g. 51, 43, 73, 87, or maybe 5, 40, 65, 25, 10, etc.) etc. Then add the extra random amount as credit for that user, which the user can use on his next purchase. Or issue of gift card code for the amount, or something similar. And inform the user of all of this (maybe in step 6).
4) Instead of mentioning the bank specific details (bank account number, account title, swift code, etc) openly in a static area in Step 6, include them in the order confirmation email. This is because of security reasons, to not mention bank details openly on the webpage.

Let me know if this all sounds possible, in a cost effective way .. :)

You know, this could probably be turned into a full fledged bank account transfer extension, and I think it will be beneficial to a lot of people here ..

Post by Qphoria » Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:48 pm

well my point was that it cannot be done in step 5 without 70 files.

Administrator

Post by Andrew10 » Fri Oct 11, 2013 12:14 am

In Brazil use theses mathods is always a problem, because the bank take a lot of taxes. Im trying to put it in my website http://www.impressoratermica.com Anyone has tips for me?

Regards,

Andrew
Last edited by Andrew10 on Fri Oct 11, 2013 6:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Impressora Térmica Ltd (Brazil) http://www.impressoratermica.com

Post by ahmadka » Fri Oct 11, 2013 12:43 am

Qphoria wrote:well my point was that it cannot be done in step 5 without 70 files.
If you're willing to make a dedicated extension for this thing, can it be optimized to less than 70 files ?

Post by Qphoria » Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:02 am

Yes.. it would be a single payment like I said above.. you could still have radio choices but it would be in Step 6 rather than step 5. You could add as many banks as you like and each selection would cause the bank info to change dynamically

Administrator

Post by OC2PS » Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:10 pm

My extension https://www.opencart.com/index.php?rout ... n_id=34539 may be what you are looking for.

OC2PS
OC 2.3.0.2, vQmod 2.6.2, Journal2 theme
Arcfesték, Csillámtetoválás, Henna
Check out: All my extensions | My FREE extensions

Location - Hungary