Post by HTMLCSSNoob » Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:25 pm

Qphoria wrote:
HTMLCSSNoob wrote:I have a question about this fix:
- Restored the default --None-- option in the order status list (added in 1.4.8 and lost in 1.4.9)
Prior to 1.4.9.1, if a customer cancelled their order, then when I went to view/edit their order and clicked on the order status tab, it would show cancelled in the order status drop down list.

Now with 1.4.9.1, if the same thing happens, it will show --None--

Is this the way it's supposed to work? I assumed that the order status was automatically being set to cancelled when my customers cancelled their orders. Kinda wondering why now it's showing as --None--
That was the exact reason for the fix. the order wasn't canceled. "Cancelled" just happened to be the first alphabetical order status item in the list so it showed by default. The order state was actually 0 (i.e. No state). There was no way to know which orders were really cancelled or just had no state from this screen. Now it is correct
Ah cool. Thanks for explaining it Q. :)

Post by MattW » Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:25 am

Both my stores now upgraded :)

Location - Sheffield

Post by steadysystems » Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:59 pm

Qphoria wrote:I say "Fixed" meaning that this version FIXED these bugs. They already exist in previous versions
Thank you very much!

Post by Johnathan » Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:35 am

Just converting my template from 1.4.8b to 1.4.9.1, and I noticed that the new PayPal doesn't include the changes I mentioned in this thread. I've tested them on my 1.4.9.1 site and they still seem to work (by replacing $order_info with $this->order_info). Here's what should be added to the pp_standard.php file in the next version:

Code: Select all

$this->load->model('localisation/zone');
$zone = $this->model_localisation_zone->getZone($this->order_info['payment_zone_id']);
$this->data['fields']['state'] = html_entity_decode($zone['code'], ENT_QUOTES, 'UTF-8');
$phone = preg_replace("/[^0-9.]/", "", html_entity_decode($this->order_info['telephone'], ENT_QUOTES, 'UTF-8'));
$this->data['fields']['night_phone_a'] = html_entity_decode(substr($phone,0,3), ENT_QUOTES, 'UTF-8');
$this->data['fields']['night_phone_b'] = html_entity_decode(substr($phone,3,3), ENT_QUOTES, 'UTF-8');
$this->data['fields']['night_phone_c'] = html_entity_decode(substr($phone,6), ENT_QUOTES, 'UTF-8'); 
Also, I suggest adding the address_override variable, since it doesn't make much sense to allow the shipping address to be changed after the cost calculations have already been done (as you pointed out to me here). To add this, it would be the following line:

Code: Select all

$this->data['fields']['address_override'] = '1'; 

Image Image Image Image Image

Administrator

Post by Qphoria » Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:05 am

address_override was added to the next version already, but I will also include the address info. Thanks

Administrator

Post by zelda » Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:15 am

Hi,
I have updated to 1.4.9.1. The update went great as usual. But I now notice that when I put in product tags that have been saved previously now don't save completely. Your help is greatly appreciated.
Thank you

Post by Qphoria » Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:23 am

the don't save "Completely" ? what does that mean? Product tags haven't changed

Administrator

Post by WhiteBirch » Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:36 pm

Thanks for another quick update - it's great to see OpenCart developing so quickly!

WhiteBirch - Premium OpenCart Templates on ThemeForest
Skylight - Our first OpenCart 1.4.9.1 template!
Darkwood - Stylish new OpenCart 1.4.9.1 template!

Location - UK

Post by funrider » Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:01 pm

@Daniel thank for the great update of 1.49 and 1.49.1.

Does the 1.49.(1) include a update so that the invoices are ONLY created if someone places a order. If not then no invoice should be created. Is that in this version? I can't find it in the forum topic or the anouncements.
We now have orders in the admin for titles of which the Customers didn't place a order but only added it to their shoppingcart but didn't order it in the end.

OpenCart is the best Webshop tool! Congratulations with releasing version 1.5

Location - Netherlands

Post by Xsecrets » Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:59 pm

funrider wrote:@Daniel thank for the great update of 1.49 and 1.49.1.

Does the 1.49.(1) include a update so that the invoices are ONLY created if someone places a order. If not then no invoice should be created. Is that in this version? I can't find it in the forum topic or the anouncements.
We now have orders in the admin for titles of which the Customers didn't place a order but only added it to their shoppingcart but didn't order it in the end.
an "invoice number" is only created if you generate it, but it still does and probably always will have lots of orders if you go to missing orders that were never completed that's just the way the cart works.

OpenCart commercial mods and development http://spotonsolutions.net
Layered Navigation
Shipment Tracking
Vehicle Year/Make/Model Filter

Guru Member

Location - FL US

Post by Qphoria » Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:33 pm

funrider wrote:@Daniel thank for the great update of 1.49 and 1.49.1.
you mean @Qphoria :)

Administrator

Post by zelda » Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:45 am

Qphoria wrote:the don't save "Completely" ? what does that mean? Product tags haven't changed
Hi Q, the tag "cross stitch pattern" is now saving as cross stitch even though I click on the drop down with the full content. I hope thats more understandable.
Thank you.

Post by zelda » Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:37 am

zelda wrote:
Qphoria wrote:the don't save "Completely" ? what does that mean? Product tags haven't changed
Hi Q, the tag "cross stitch pattern" is now saving as cross stitch even though I click on the drop down with the full content. I hope thats more understandable.
Thank you.
Hello,
I'm still have the same trouble where the drop down has the full product tag that I typed in and when I add it to the tag box only part of the tag gets saved and shows up in the store as only a part of the tag. Any Ideas yet?

Post by yiyinlah » Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:21 pm

Will 1.4.8 - 1.4.9 templates worked with the newly updated version of 1.4.9.1?
If not, how do I upgrade from 1.4.8 template to 1.4.9.1?

Thank you!

Location - Singapore

Post by Qphoria » Fri Sep 24, 2010 11:03 pm

yiyinlah wrote:Will 1.4.8 - 1.4.9 templates worked with the newly updated version of 1.4.9.1?
If not, how do I upgrade from 1.4.8 template to 1.4.9.1?

Thank you!
If made correctly following the Theme Guide, there should only be a few changes to the header.tpl and home.tpl and a tweak at the bottom of the stylesheet

Administrator

Post by jty » Fri Sep 24, 2010 11:38 pm

zelda wrote: I'm still have the same trouble where the drop down has the full product tag that I typed in and when I add it to the tag box only part of the tag gets saved and shows up in the store as only a part of the tag. Any Ideas yet?
Hello Zelda, where are you trying to do this? I don't have a product tag dropdown in my version of 1.4.9.1. I only have a text box in admin/product and the phrase "cross stitch pattern" saves correctly.
Have you tried another phrase. Is it just cross stitch pattern that is not saving correctly. Try another word that isn't 'pattern'.

jty

Post by Qphoria » Sat Sep 25, 2010 1:27 am

Yea not sure what "dropdown" you are referring to. The product tag field is only a text field

Administrator

Post by yiyinlah » Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:45 pm

If made correctly following the Theme Guide, there should only be a few changes to the header.tpl and home.tpl and a tweak at the bottom of the stylesheet
Dear, so just following the theme guide & it should be able to work correctly?
The theme guide is for urgrading of templates (1.47-1.4.9.1)?

Thank you very much!

I'm using Opencart 1.5.4.1 & vQmod 2.3.2.

Location - Singapore

Post by Qphoria » Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:54 pm

The theme guide is for creating new templates. About 98% of all templates I've seen are WRONG so you will likely have more work ahead of you

Administrator

Post by Xsecrets » Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:44 pm

Qphoria wrote:The theme guide is for creating new templates. About 98% of all templates I've seen are WRONG so you will likely have more work ahead of you
well to give the theme developers the benefit of the doubt there are still quite a few inline styles so you really have to make more changes than you should if you are completely changing things around.

OpenCart commercial mods and development http://spotonsolutions.net
Layered Navigation
Shipment Tracking
Vehicle Year/Make/Model Filter

Guru Member

Location - FL US