Post by edkny » Tue Jun 11, 2024 7:16 pm

Hello,
I am looking to retain only the "Name" and "Email" fields, removing any additional inputs.
However, upon attempting to delete the unnecessary inputs from the checkout page, I encountered an issue. After removing the fields, I find myself unable to proceed to the next step in the checkout process. It seems that the removal of these inputs is causing a disruption in the flow.

Could you please provide guidance on which file(s) I need to modify in order to successfully delete the surplus inputs while ensuring the smooth functionality of the checkout process? Any insights or instructions you can offer would be greatly appreciated.

Post by OSWorX » Tue Jun 11, 2024 7:20 pm

Have you also removed the input checks inside the controller?

Full Stack Web Developer :: Dedicated OpenCart Development & Support DACH Region
Contact for Custom Work / Fast Support.

Guru Member

Location - Austria

Post by paulfeakins » Wed Jun 12, 2024 11:15 pm

edkny wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2024 7:16 pm
Could you please provide guidance on which file(s) I need to modify in order to successfully delete the surplus inputs while ensuring the smooth functionality of the checkout process? Any insights or instructions you can offer would be greatly appreciated.
This isn't really a case of just deleting a few fields. You might be lucky and someone might do this mini-project for you. Otherwise you should pay a developer from the Commercial Support Forum.

UK OpenCart Hosting | OpenCart Audits | OpenCart Support - please email info@antropy.co.uk

Guru Member

Location - London Gatwick, United Kingdom