Post by Uudruid74 » Mon Apr 29, 2024 9:23 pm

OK, If I open an order, I can see the transaction under History. I do not see the transaction under Customer -> Transactions nor Customer -> History. There is no way to pull up a customers purchases from the Customer screen. This seems odd to me! I think the payment module may be misbehaving. Can someone with more experience in setting this up tell me what transactions are supposed to be recorded where?

Post by straightlight » Mon Apr 29, 2024 9:32 pm

Uudruid74 wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2024 9:23 pm
OK, If I open an order, I can see the transaction under History. I do not see the transaction under Customer -> Transactions nor Customer -> History. There is no way to pull up a customers purchases from the Customer screen. This seems odd to me! I think the payment module may be misbehaving. Can someone with more experience in setting this up tell me what transactions are supposed to be recorded where?
OC version.

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by paulfeakins » Tue Apr 30, 2024 10:09 pm

Uudruid74 wrote:
Please read the Forum Rules.

UK OpenCart Hosting | OpenCart Audits | OpenCart Support - please email info@antropy.co.uk

Guru Member

Location - London Gatwick, United Kingdom

Post by Uudruid74 » Wed May 01, 2024 10:18 pm

straightlight wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2024 9:32 pm
Uudruid74 wrote:
OC version.
I wasn't aware that what should be recorded as a "transaction" depended on the OC Version, and I certainly wouldn't think it would change between minor versions, and this is the OC 4 forum. The exact version is 4.0.2.3, the latest.

I just want to know if orders should be going in there? Orders and payments? Store credits only? What is Opencart's definition of a "Transaction"? Anyone that has this installed should be able to answer this.

Post by ADD Creative » Wed May 01, 2024 10:53 pm

The transaction list is just for manually added credit transactions and credits used by orders, not full orders.

You can list the orders for a customer by clicking on the orange orders button on the customer page.

www.add-creative.co.uk

Expert Member

Location - United Kingdom

Post by straightlight » Wed May 01, 2024 11:32 pm

Uudruid74 wrote:
Wed May 01, 2024 10:18 pm
straightlight wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2024 9:32 pm
Uudruid74 wrote:
OC version.
I wasn't aware that what should be recorded as a "transaction" depended on the OC Version, and I certainly wouldn't think it would change between minor versions, and this is the OC 4 forum. The exact version is 4.0.2.3, the latest.

I just want to know if orders should be going in there? Orders and payments? Store credits only? What is Opencart's definition of a "Transaction"? Anyone that has this installed should be able to answer this.
In accordance to the forum rules, the OC version must be provided when acquiring assistance. As in doubt to transactions changes on a minor version, that is not the case. Any minor version can either contain a new or modified feature from the core as per Github Opencart repository as they currently show from the commit logs on a regular basis.

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by grgr » Thu May 02, 2024 10:42 am

the transaction under Customer -> Transactions
This is store credit and if you add something here then when you checkout you will see an entry in the cart called 'store credit' and it will deduct the amount you just added from the order.

There is no way to pull up a customers purchases from the Customer screen
There is not, requires an extension such as https://www.opencart.com/index.php?rout ... n_id=40812

-
Image Image Image Image
VIEW ALL EXTENSIONS * EXTENSION SUPPORT * WEBSITE * CUSTOM REQUESTS

Location - UK

Post by Uudruid74 » Fri May 10, 2024 10:40 pm

grgr wrote:
Thu May 02, 2024 10:42 am
the transaction under Customer -> Transactions
This is store credit and if you add something here then when you checkout you will see an entry in the cart called 'store credit' and it will deduct the amount you just added from the order.

There is no way to pull up a customers purchases from the Customer screen
There is not, requires an extension such as https://www.opencart.com/index.php?rout ... n_id=40812
Thanks! That's what I needed to know!

Post by paulfeakins » Mon May 13, 2024 6:52 pm

Uudruid74 wrote:
Fri May 10, 2024 10:40 pm
Thanks! That's what I needed to know!
If your issue is now solved, please add [SOLVED] to the start of this topic title.

UK OpenCart Hosting | OpenCart Audits | OpenCart Support - please email info@antropy.co.uk

Guru Member

Location - London Gatwick, United Kingdom