Post by JaxMusic » Fri May 10, 2024 6:14 am

version: 3.0.3.9
php: 8.1
Extension installed - Google Shopping, Google Analytics

Good afternoon. I continue to find more errors after upgrading to 3.0.3.9. The current problem is with the Google Shopping extension. Starting about 1pm today, I started getting an error in the feed CRON job - 2024-05-09 17:02:12 - The datafeed file has become too large!

I went to extension in the admin system and attempt to enter the extension and get this:

Warning: mysqli::query(): (23000/1062): Duplicate entry '8710-0' for key 'product_id_store_id' in /home/jaxmusic/public_html/system/library/db/mysqli.php on line 25

While I understand in a general sense what the error is, I do not really have enough knowledge to properly diagnose it. There is only 1 product in OC with a product id of 8710. The only table that has duplicate entries for product id 8710 is the ocnh_googleshopping_product table, but this is allowed for that table (there are others with duplicates and rows have different product_advertise_google_id values) and this is not a key for that table.

Thanks in advance for any insights.

Post by nonnedelectari » Fri May 10, 2024 7:23 am

JaxMusic wrote:
Fri May 10, 2024 6:14 am
version: 3.0.3.9
php: 8.1
Extension installed - Google Shopping, Google Analytics

Good afternoon. I continue to find more errors after upgrading to 3.0.3.9. The current problem is with the Google Shopping extension. Starting about 1pm today, I started getting an error in the feed CRON job - 2024-05-09 17:02:12 - The datafeed file has become too large!

I went to extension in the admin system and attempt to enter the extension and get this:

Warning: mysqli::query(): (23000/1062): Duplicate entry '8710-0' for key 'product_id_store_id' in /home/jaxmusic/public_html/system/library/db/mysqli.php on line 25

While I understand in a general sense what the error is, I do not really have enough knowledge to properly diagnose it. There is only 1 product in OC with a product id of 8710. The only table that has duplicate entries for product id 8710 is the ocnh_googleshopping_product table, but this is allowed for that table (there are others with duplicates and rows have different product_advertise_google_id values) and this is not a key for that table.

Thanks in advance for any insights.
product_to_store table index?

Post by JNeuhoff » Fri May 10, 2024 5:14 pm

Is there any reason why you won't ask the extension author to fix this? Unless you got multiple store_ids, the product_id_store_id should be unique for a given product_id.

Export/Import Tool * SpamBot Buster * Unused Images Manager * Instant Option Price Calculator * Number Option * Google Tag Manager * Survey Plus * OpenTwig

Guru Member

Post by JaxMusic » Sat May 11, 2024 3:41 am

More errors in admin.

Unknown: Return type of Twig\Node\Node::count() should either be compatible with Countable::count(): int, or the #[\ReturnTypeWillChange] attribute should be used to temporarily suppress the notice in /home/jaxmusic/ocartdata/storage/vendor/twig/twig/src/Node/Node.php on line 161Unknown: Return type of Twig\Node\Node::getIterator() should either be compatible with IteratorAggregate::getIterator(): Traversable, or the #[\ReturnTypeWillChange] attribute should be used to temporarily suppress the notice in /home/jaxmusic/ocartdata/storage/vendor/twig/twig/src/Node/Node.php on line 166

This is annoying as hell. It was supposed to be a minor upgrade.

Post by JaxMusic » Sat May 11, 2024 3:43 am

JNeuhoff wrote:
Fri May 10, 2024 5:14 pm
Is there any reason why you won't ask the extension author to fix this? Unless you got multiple store_ids, the product_id_store_id should be unique for a given product_id.
I may do that but there are more errors cropping up and they all stem from the upgrade. Everything was working fine until then. I purposely have few extensions and modifications. I am even using the base template with minor modifications. Very frustrating since I have limited time and my PHP coding skills are limited - I was a client server programmer but that has been 25 years.

Post by Cue4cheap » Sat May 11, 2024 7:10 am

JaxMusic wrote:
Sat May 11, 2024 3:41 am
More errors in admin.

Unknown: Return type of Twig\Node\Node::count() should either be compatible with Countable::count(): int, or the #[\ReturnTypeWillChange] attribute should be used to temporarily suppress the notice in /home/jaxmusic/ocartdata/storage/vendor/twig/twig/src/Node/Node.php on line 161Unknown: Return type of Twig\Node\Node::getIterator() should either be compatible with IteratorAggregate::getIterator(): Traversable, or the #[\ReturnTypeWillChange] attribute should be used to temporarily suppress the notice in /home/jaxmusic/ocartdata/storage/vendor/twig/twig/src/Node/Node.php on line 166

This is annoying as hell. It was supposed to be a minor upgrade.
MAybe: viewtopic.php?t=230697
viewtopic.php?t=230679

cue4cheap not cheap quality

Expert Member

Post by straightlight » Sat May 11, 2024 8:09 pm

OC v3.2.0.0 fixes that as well.

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON