Post by sjones123 » Sat Jun 03, 2023 3:40 am

We have a client that does orders in the admin for his wholesale customers and emails them. He needs a line item to add a flat discount amount (not a percentage) to the order total before sending them out. You would think this would a simple thing, but I haven't found any modules that will allow this. Has anyone done this or perhaps know of a module to make this happen? Thanks!

Post by softmonke » Mon Jun 05, 2023 1:11 pm

sjones123 wrote:
Sat Jun 03, 2023 3:40 am
We have a client that does orders in the admin for his wholesale customers and emails them. He needs a line item to add a flat discount amount (not a percentage) to the order total before sending them out. You would think this would a simple thing, but I haven't found any modules that will allow this. Has anyone done this or perhaps know of a module to make this happen? Thanks!
An easy way would be to create a coupon code with a flat rate discount, and add it to the order to apply the discount at the final step. You can create coupon codes in your admin, under Marketing -> Coupon.

Reach out to us at hello@softmonke.com for your OpenCart web development needs.

Post by paulfeakins » Mon Jun 05, 2023 8:02 pm

sjones123 wrote:
Sat Jun 03, 2023 3:40 am
but I haven't found any modules that will allow this
Feel free to get in touch if you want us to build something: info@antropy.co.uk

UK OpenCart Hosting | OpenCart Audits | OpenCart Support - please email info@antropy.co.uk

Guru Member

Location - London Gatwick, United Kingdom