Post by ianhaney50 » Sat May 27, 2023 7:39 pm

Could I pick some brains for moment please as I'm stuck on a issue and unsure what it it or how to solve it

The contact form is not working on the theme fastor, when I click submit it comes up saying content encoding error and just says an error occurred during a connection to www.it-doneright.co.uk, the shop url for the contact form is https://www.it-doneright.co.uk/shop/contact

The weird thing is, the form works fine in the default theme, there is no errors in the error log or anywhere so unsure what the error could be or what's causing it, has anyone any ideas please or came across this issue before

UPDATE: I found the issue seems to be happening on the product pages as well

UPDATE: I have been talking to the host and they said it's regarding compression so they have made some amendments and it's working again now but the admin modifications page is not working and getting the content encoding error so hopefully they can tweak/alter something else and that page will work again

Post by paulfeakins » Wed May 31, 2023 6:29 pm

ianhaney50 wrote:
Sat May 27, 2023 7:39 pm
UPDATE: I have been talking to the host and they said it's regarding compression so they have made some amendments and it's working again now but the admin modifications page is not working and getting the content encoding error so hopefully they can tweak/alter something else and that page will work again
Well done for giving an update and marking the post as solved!

UK OpenCart Hosting | OpenCart Audits | OpenCart Support - please email info@antropy.co.uk

Guru Member

Location - London Gatwick, United Kingdom