Post by justin_opencart » Wed Nov 02, 2022 10:06 pm

Code: Select all

Opencart version: 3.0.2.0
PHP version: 7.2.34 
Panel: DirectAdmin
Hello,

We have a website with a opencart multistore setup. domain.com is our main store and then b2b.domain.com which on the same opencart installation but with a different shop/theme and the b2b subdomain is a pointer. This setup has worked for a long time until very recently where b2b.domain.com suddenly started redirecting us to the main shop. This has nothing to do with our DNS setup as the subdomain points to the same IP has the toplevel domain. Can anyone point us in the right direction? We've checked and the shop settings look okay. There's even a trailing slash in the store settings as pointed out by this thread: viewtopic.php?t=187136.

To clarify, our multistore setup is in sub directories and b2b.domain.com always just brought you to the right store as set in the shop settings.

Post by paulfeakins » Thu Nov 03, 2022 7:27 pm

Well something changed.

Did you add any extensions?
Clear the caches?
Update PHP?
Host changed something?

UK OpenCart Hosting | OpenCart Audits | OpenCart Support - please email info@antropy.co.uk

Guru Member

Location - London Gatwick, United Kingdom

Post by ADD Creative » Thu Nov 03, 2022 8:02 pm

Any redirects in your htaccess files? You could try disabling htaccess to see if that is the issue. Remember that web browsers cache redirects, so clear the cache or use a clean session.

www.add-creative.co.uk

Expert Member

Location - United Kingdom

Post by evandrosc » Wed May 24, 2023 9:36 am

I have the same problems in 3x versions. Already in version 4.0 works normally. I still haven't gotten help. : (

Post by paulfeakins » Thu May 25, 2023 7:38 pm

evandrosc wrote:
Wed May 24, 2023 9:36 am
I have the same problems in 3x versions. Already in version 4.0 works normally. I still haven't gotten help. : (
Could you answer the questions I posted above then?

UK OpenCart Hosting | OpenCart Audits | OpenCart Support - please email info@antropy.co.uk

Guru Member

Location - London Gatwick, United Kingdom