Post by svdumitrescu » Sat May 13, 2023 4:35 am

Hi. I ran a search on these forums by "artifical intelligence" and the closely related result is some ChatGPT integration. It is not integration I'm interested but the AI impact on our business. Below is the ChatGPT answer to my question "Is AI going to take over the web development business?" What do you think about this?

AI technology is rapidly advancing and has the potential to impact various industries, including web development. While AI can automate certain aspects of web development and streamline certain tasks, it is unlikely to completely take over the entire web development business in the near future. Here are a few reasons:

• Creativity and Customization: Web development often involves creative design, user experience considerations, and customization based on specific client requirements. While AI can assist with generating code snippets, templates, or even suggesting design elements, the creative and customized aspects of web development are still best handled by human professionals who can understand the unique needs of clients and create tailored solutions.
  • Complex Problem Solving: Web development often involves tackling complex challenges and solving problems that require human expertise and judgment. While AI can help automate certain routine or repetitive tasks, human developers are still needed to handle complex programming logic, troubleshoot issues, and make critical decisions.
  • Client Communication and Collaboration: Web development is not just about writing code; it also involves effective communication with clients, understanding their vision, and collaborating throughout the development process. Human developers possess the interpersonal skills necessary to understand client requirements, provide consultation, and work together to deliver satisfactory results.
  • Continuous Adaptation and Learning: The web development field is constantly evolving, with new technologies, frameworks, and trends emerging regularly. While AI can assist developers by providing insights, suggestions, or automating certain tasks, human developers need to continuously learn and adapt to stay updated with the latest advancements in the industry.
However, it's worth mentioning that AI can be a valuable tool for web developers. AI-powered tools and frameworks can aid in automating repetitive tasks, optimizing code, analyzing data, or enhancing the development process. AI can help improve productivity and efficiency, allowing developers to focus on higher-level tasks and innovation.

Ultimately, the future of AI in web development is likely to involve a symbiotic relationship between human developers and AI technologies, with AI serving as a supportive tool rather than completely replacing the role of human professionals.

Post by svdumitrescu » Sat May 13, 2023 5:00 am

Just one more. The answer to "Are there humans involved in real time assistance of your engine?" Can you believe the answer? Eventually you can ask it about some 2022 event or discovery, I cannot ask on my account as I noticed it knows /connects to the previous answers.

No, there are no humans involved in real-time assistance or monitoring of my responses. I operate autonomously as an AI language model. The responses I generate are based on patterns and knowledge learned from the training data I was trained on. However, it's important to note that the training data does not include real-time information or updates beyond my September 2021 knowledge cutoff. I don't have direct access to the internet or external sources.