Fri Feb 21, 2020 5:30 pm
GaiaBudz wrote:
Fri Feb 21, 2020 2:38 pm
it would be “forums.mystore.com”
Use this.

GaiaBudz wrote:
Fri Feb 21, 2020 2:38 pm
So commercial support would not be any use to me
If you used cPanel I would explain how to do it in detail here, but as you use some free system, you'll need to either figure out how to do it yourself by searching Google, move to better hosting, or pay someone from the Commercial Support Forum.
Thankfully I haven’t uploaded any software yet. But I did mention the fact that I decided drop the free host after doing some research, so no need to pay someone to do something I can do myself upon knowing how. Just waiting for my tax return and I’ll be purchasing hosting from GreenGeeks, which will give me access to the cPanel. Needless to say, I tried to google it before I even made this thread to begin with, I don’t know if maybe I was wording it wrong in the search. But I couldn’t find information on what I am specifically trying to do. I actually hate that I am taking up time to have something that is probably really simple explained to me like I am 5.

So please, if you could give me a quick step by step run down on how to add my forum through the cpanel that would be great. I didn’t think anyone would have been willing to, I thought I was going to have to figure it out after I got my new hosting and then reference this thread if I then have any trouble.

But I would greatly appreciate it, if it is as easy as you and the other staff member made it out to be then a quick little step by step guide is all I need and we can call this thread a day. I’ll have the new hosting in a few days, so take your time I am in no particular rush to get this information. It is just integral to what I am trying to do with my webstore.

Post by paulfeakins » Mon Feb 24, 2020 6:00 pm

GaiaBudz wrote:
Sat Feb 22, 2020 3:10 am
So please, if you could give me a quick step by step run down on how to add my forum through the cpanel that would be great.
From memory, in a nutshell:

- Create a folder at the same level as public_html.
- In cPanel go to "subdomains".
- Create a subdomain "forum.yoursite" or whatever you want to call it and select the folder you created.
- Use Softaculous (icon in cPanel) to install forum software in to that folder.

Best if you have a go and let us know if you get stuck.

UK OpenCart Hosting | OpenCart Audits | OpenCart Support - please email info@antropy.co.uk

Guru Member

Location - London Gatwick, United Kingdom

Post by dogukanguleryuz » Wed Mar 29, 2023 4:58 pm

Hello everyone, I want to change the meta title structure on my website, but I'm getting an error, can you help?
https://www.hizliresim.com/3fw0qym
Now my Meta Title is MX2 : 3G3MX2-AB001-E - Mekatronik Elektrik, but I want to change it to OMRON 3G3MX2-AB001-E.
https://www.hizliresim.com/36ucq15
https://www.hizliresim.com/akwmoxr
It gives an error after pressing the Generate button, can you please help?