Post by bstephens » Tue Mar 28, 2023 6:38 am

I'm new to OpenCart and am using version 3.0.3.8. I have been trying to install/use any UPS extension for real-time shipping estimates. I recently created a UPS account which provides me with API access via an OAuth Client Id and Client Secret. This (I believe) is different to their previous use of an Auth Code. Every extension I have tried does not seem to support the new authentication methods, and there seems to be no way a new UPS account holder can get/generate an Auth Code even thought UPS is continuing to support them for an unspecified amount of time.

The question is, is there any UPS extension I can use that supports UPS's new way authentication method or am I out of luck?

Post by Johnathan » Tue Mar 28, 2023 9:26 pm

My UPS Pro extension uses the OAuth system (Client ID and Client Secret). It has a packing algorithm built in, can support multiple boxes, lets you adjust the weight/cost of each rate, and can do label printing. There is a demo link on the extension description, or you can visit the admin panel demo here:

https://demo.getclearthinking.com/admin ... ng/ups_pro

The extension is relatively new, so if you have any issues with it, feel free to contact me at www.getclearthinking.com/contact or the e-mail address in the extension files.

Image Image Image Image Image

Administrator