Post by Cue4cheap » Sun Mar 19, 2023 11:41 am

I have OC 2.3.0.2. Too many mods to mention but no mod for SEO urls.
Apparently I had about 49 seo keywords with a space after them. Never noticed an issue until today when I did a search for a product that just so happened to have a space after the seo keyword.
So the url was www.mysite.com/largeglove%20?search=large once I clicked on the product in the search result.
This ended up with my site showing a white page with only
Forbidden
You don't have permission to access this resource.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Anyone run into this issue?
I ran a sql query to remove all extra spaces at the end of the keywords so my problem is solved but it makes me wonder if others have seen this before?

Mike

cue4cheap not cheap quality

Expert Member

Post by xxvirusxx » Sun Mar 19, 2023 3:20 pm

Same issue here
viewtopic.php?p=855042#p855042

Also URL should load just fine when use spaces (not recommended) because are replaced with %20

Upgrade Service | OC 2.3.0.2 PHP 8 | My Custom OC 3.0.3.8 | Buy me a beer

Expert Member

Location - România

Post by Cue4cheap » Sun Mar 19, 2023 8:11 pm

xxvirusxx wrote:
Sun Mar 19, 2023 3:20 pm
Same issue here
viewtopic.php?p=855042#p855042

Also URL should load just fine when use spaces (not recommended) because are replaced with %20
That's the thing though. They do load fine alone, as in:
www.mysite.com/largeglove%20
But when done through the search results where it has the: ?search=large is where it puked.
I for certain didn't put the space at the end on purpose, and don't know how it got there, but I also added trim to the model file so that will not happen again if it was me cut/pasting that caused the space at the end of the seo keyword.
Mike

cue4cheap not cheap quality

Expert Member