Post by jamaakurtlar » Wed Dec 28, 2022 2:32 am

Hi guys. Please could someone help me? (hopefully, I have posted this in the correct format)

I am not technical at all and don't know how to resolve this issue without assistance. I can however access a file and replace any code if needed and get someone to assist me with better knowledge.

I have contacted the developer of the theme but haven't got a response. Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/com/public_html/catalog/model/extension/module/so_megamenu.php on line 373Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/com/public_html/catalog/model/extension/module/so_megamenu.php on line 373Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/com/public_html/catalog/model/extension/module/so_megamenu.php on line 373Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/com/public_html/catalog/model/extension/module/so_megamenu.php on line 373Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/com/public_html/catalog/model/extension/module/so_megamenu.php on line 373Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/com/public_html/catalog/model/extension/module/so_megamenu.php on line 373Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/com/public_html/catalog/model/extension/module/so_megamenu.php on line 373Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/com/public_html/catalog/model/extension/module/so_megamenu.php on line 373Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/com/public_html/catalog/model/extension/module/so_megamenu.php on line 373 Unknown: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /home/oqilycom/public_html/system/library/template/Twig/Template.php on line 533

Post by JNeuhoff » Wed Dec 28, 2022 5:35 am

This looks like one of the many poor-quality themes from codecanyon.net. It's not an OpenCart bug/

Maybe you are using a newer PHP version not yet supported by the SO megamenu extension? If so, try PHP 7.4 instead of PHP 8.x, the latter isn't supported by OC 3.0.2.0 anyway.

Or use a standard-compliant web theme.

If you really need a mega menu (IMHO most of the mega-menu extensions are quite user-unfriendly) you can find a professional developer to fix it for a charge in the commercial support section of OpenCart.

Export/Import Tool * SpamBot Buster * Unused Images Manager * Instant Option Price Calculator * Number Option * Google Tag Manager * Survey Plus * OpenTwig

Guru Member

Post by SohBH » Sat Jan 21, 2023 4:43 pm

You need to at least show the files causing error.

catalog/model/extension/module/so_megamenu.php
system/library/template/Twig/Template.php

Business Web Development | Content Creation | Analytics and Reporting | SEO

Location - Malaysia