Post by baitaltarfeeh toys » Tue May 10, 2022 9:02 pm

I cannot apply for Opencart cloud, when I try to apply it redirects me to my account.
I already contacted customer support but there is no response from them.
Is this service still available ?


Posts

Joined
Tue May 10, 2022 8:58 pm

Post by rjcalifornia » Wed May 11, 2022 11:10 pm

baitaltarfeeh toys wrote:
Tue May 10, 2022 9:02 pm
I cannot apply for Opencart cloud, when I try to apply it redirects me to my account.
I already contacted customer support but there is no response from them.
Is this service still available ?
You should wait for customer support to contact you. I assume it is up and running.

https://www.opencart.com/index.php?rout ... rt/contact

Image
A2 Hosting features: Shared Turbo Boost, Managed Warp 1, Unmanaged Hyper 1, and Warp 2 Turbo


Active Member

Posts

Joined
Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:19 pm
Location - Worldwide

Post by SergeTkach » Wed Dec 21, 2022 3:57 am

If the official version doesn't work, you can use a Third-Party Cloude Service based on OpenCart — https://letme.shop/opencart-on-the-cloud

The differences from the standard OpenCart

- Nice Theme
- Extensions Included
- FTP-access on paid tariffs

Newbie

Posts

Joined
Thu Oct 03, 2019 7:49 pm

Post by OSWorX » Wed Dec 21, 2022 11:29 pm

SergeTkach wrote:
Wed Dec 21, 2022 3:57 am
If the official version doesn't work, you can use a Third-Party Cloude Service based on OpenCart ..
Sorry, but (!!):

1. who stands behind this service/website
2. where are the servers located
3. what about GDPR

Just for a start.

btw: if I DECLINE Cookies (especially marketing), I expect that NO GA cookies are stored!
A clear violation against privacy and GDPR.

Full Stack Web Developer :: Dedicated OpenCart Development & Support DACH Region
Contact for Custom Work / Fast Support.


User avatar
Guru Member

Posts

Joined
Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:52 pm
Location - Austria

Post by SergeTkach » Fri Dec 23, 2022 12:02 am

1. who stands behind this service/website
2. where are the servers located
3. what about GDPR
1. What difference does it make who stands. There's a public offer.
2. USA - https://www.iplocation.net/ip-lookup
3. GDPR in the USA is not required

--------
btw: if I DECLINE Cookies (especially marketing), I expect that NO GA cookies are stored!
A clear violation against privacy and GDPR.
I will send them this information by contact form

Newbie

Posts

Joined
Thu Oct 03, 2019 7:49 pm

Post by OSWorX » Fri Dec 23, 2022 7:34 am

SergeTkach wrote:
Fri Dec 23, 2022 12:02 am
1. who stands behind this service/website
2. where are the servers located
3. what about GDPR
1. What difference does it make who stands. There's a public offer.
2. USA - https://www.iplocation.net/ip-lookup
3. GDPR in the USA is not required
General: a big difference!

Re. 1: I want to know who I have to send my money (also when troubles rise up) , that's usual business
Re. 2: therefore not applicable for any EC-based company
Re. 3: companies based in the EC have to follow the GDPR, otherwise they become big troubles

Full Stack Web Developer :: Dedicated OpenCart Development & Support DACH Region
Contact for Custom Work / Fast Support.


User avatar
Guru Member

Posts

Joined
Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:52 pm
Location - Austria
Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests