Post by rocketfoot » Thu Nov 03, 2022 11:40 pm

Just moved to v3.0.3.8 and my old Offline CC module is not compatible with the new site! Does anyone have a good recommendation for a new module that will grow with my site when I decide to upgrade to 4.x? I already bought this: https://www.opencart.com/index.php?rout ... n_id=37106 but it is having issues installing with the installer and I can't get it to work. I have contacted the dev but still trying!

Just looking for any better/faster options! I would like to go live with my new store today!

OpenCart 3.0.3.8
www.wattstruckcenter.com/shop

Post by by mona » Fri Nov 04, 2022 2:44 am

Use the contact button to ask for support

Alternatively you can ask on one of these
https://www.opencart.com/index.php?rout ... ing&page=1

DISCLAIMER:
You should not modify core files .. if you would like to donate a cup of coffee I will write it in a modification for you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXIxDoCRc84

Expert Member

Post by rocketfoot » Sat Nov 05, 2022 1:03 am

What are other people using to accept credit and debit cards besides Paypal? My company has a credit card terminal so I don't really need a new service! Just an Offline CC payment option.

OpenCart 3.0.3.8
www.wattstruckcenter.com/shop

Post by OSWorX » Sat Nov 05, 2022 3:40 am

rocketfoot wrote:
Thu Nov 03, 2022 11:40 pm
Just moved to v3.0.3.8 and my old Offline CC module is not compatible with the new site! Does anyone have a good recommendation for a new module that will grow with my site when I decide to upgrade to 4.x? I already bought this: https://www.opencart.com/index.php?rout ... n_id=37106 but it is having issues installing with the installer and I can't get it to work. I have contacted the dev but still trying!

Just looking for any better/faster options! I would like to go live with my new store today!
Nobody prevents you to hire somebody else, simple post a request in the Commercial Section of this forum
If the developer of that does want to respond .. get another one.

Full Stack Web Developer :: Dedicated OpenCart Development & Support DACH Region
Contact for Custom Work / Fast Support.

Guru Member

Location - Austria

Post by straightlight » Sun Nov 06, 2022 9:31 am

OSWorX wrote:
Sat Nov 05, 2022 3:40 am
rocketfoot wrote:
Thu Nov 03, 2022 11:40 pm

Nobody prevents you to hire somebody else, simple post a request in the Commercial Section of this forum
If the developer does want to respond, then there's no need to get another developer straight ahead until nobody responds...

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by OSWorX » Sun Nov 06, 2022 1:09 pm

straightlight wrote:
Sun Nov 06, 2022 9:31 am
OSWorX wrote:
If the developer does want to respond, then there's no need to get another developer straight ahead until nobody responds...
Why?
In that case, he "bought" an extension.
Okay .. and then?
He has troubles with that software, the orginal developer is not responding - in such a case, either fix that by yourself (if I am able) or I hire another developer.
Just a normal use case.
Otherwise the money is lost (while in this case the buyer can get the money back, he just has to inform the OpenCart Support Team).

Full Stack Web Developer :: Dedicated OpenCart Development & Support DACH Region

Guru Member

Location - Austria

Post by straightlight » Mon Nov 07, 2022 1:43 am

OSWorX wrote:
Sun Nov 06, 2022 1:09 pm
straightlight wrote:
Sun Nov 06, 2022 9:31 am
OSWorX wrote:
Why?
In that case, he "bought" an extension.
Okay .. and then?
He has troubles with that software, the orginal developer is not responding - in such a case, either fix that by yourself (if I am able) or I hire another developer.
Just a normal use case.
Otherwise the money is lost (while in this case the buyer can get the money back, he just has to inform the OpenCart Support Team).
Well, according to your context above, you're saying if the developer does want to respond; He responded. Where's the problem?

Regards,
Straightlight

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by OSWorX » Mon Nov 07, 2022 4:15 am

straightlight wrote:
Mon Nov 07, 2022 1:43 am
Well, according to your context above, you're saying if the developer does want to respond; He responded. Where's the problem?
Too late, too tired, too fast typed ..

No, I meant
the developer does NOT want to respond
then forget him/her/it/etc. ...

Guru Member

Location - Austria

Post by straightlight » Mon Nov 07, 2022 4:17 am

OSWorX wrote:
Mon Nov 07, 2022 4:15 am
straightlight wrote:
Mon Nov 07, 2022 1:43 am
Too late, too tired, too fast typed ..

No, I meant
the developer does NOT want to respond
then forget him/her/it/etc. ...
It must of been a long nap for 15 hours interval before noticing it.

Regards,
Straightlight

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by OSWorX » Mon Nov 07, 2022 4:56 pm

straightlight wrote:
Mon Nov 07, 2022 4:17 am
It must of been a long nap for 15 hours interval before noticing it.
Whatever it takes .. :joker:

Guru Member

Location - Austria