Post by Majnoon » Tue Nov 01, 2022 9:51 pm

Hi Guys/Girls,
How can i find in OC that if there is another extension using different version of GuzzleHttp?

Thanks in advance

Post by rjcalifornia » Wed Nov 02, 2022 4:00 am

Majnoon wrote:
Tue Nov 01, 2022 9:51 pm
Hi Guys/Girls,
How can i find in OC that if there is another extension using different version of GuzzleHttp?

Thanks in advance
Check the extension dependencies, or ask the developer about it.

A2 Hosting features: Shared Turbo Boost, Managed Warp 1, Unmanaged Hyper 1, and Warp 2 Turbo

Location - Worldwide

Post by Majnoon » Thu Nov 03, 2022 2:38 pm

I have tested the extension on fresh install and it works as needed.
So its mean some of the old extension is giving issue. And thats quite hard to find when you have installed more than 70 extension installed.

I am assuming there should be some kind of shortcut code which could lead to the solution to understand which extension is not compatible when running this new one.

Post by rjcalifornia » Fri Nov 04, 2022 7:47 pm

Majnoon wrote:
Thu Nov 03, 2022 2:38 pm
I have tested the extension on fresh install and it works as needed.
So its mean some of the old extension is giving issue. And thats quite hard to find when you have installed more than 70 extension installed.

I am assuming there should be some kind of shortcut code which could lead to the solution to understand which extension is not compatible when running this new one.
Hmmm, not that I know of. I think you have to test yourself.

A2 Hosting features: Shared Turbo Boost, Managed Warp 1, Unmanaged Hyper 1, and Warp 2 Turbo

Location - Worldwide

Post by JNeuhoff » Fri Nov 04, 2022 9:51 pm

I would just search for all instances of 'GuzzleHttp' in your PHP files from your text editor, starting with your OpenCart root folder. On Linux it's even easier, you could use a tool like Catfish File Search to find all files containing 'guzzlehttp' in their names.

Export/Import Tool * SpamBot Buster * Unused Images Manager * Instant Option Price Calculator * Number Option * Google Tag Manager * Survey Plus * OpenTwig

Guru Member

Post by Majnoon » Fri Nov 04, 2022 10:18 pm

So you just that i should download system folder and then try catfish on my mack to find

Post by JNeuhoff » Fri Nov 04, 2022 10:30 pm

Majnoon wrote:
Fri Nov 04, 2022 10:18 pm
So you just that i should download system folder and then try catfish on my mack to find
Or any other recursive file search, depending on what operating system and desktop you use.

Export/Import Tool * SpamBot Buster * Unused Images Manager * Instant Option Price Calculator * Number Option * Google Tag Manager * Survey Plus * OpenTwig

Guru Member