Post by Grrrr » Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:07 am

Anytime I click "checkout" regardless of what is in my cart I get the following:

Error: Unknown column 'unit' in 'where clause'
Error No: 1054
select weight_class_id from weight_class where unit = 'lb'

PLEASE HELP!!!

Version 1.4.8
Last edited by i2Paq on Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic moved

Post by Qphoria » Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:19 pm

Did you run the upgrade script?

Administrator

Post by Grrrr » Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:09 pm

Yes sir, twice.

Worth noting, I have upgraded with each of the last 4 or 5 releases. I think it was fine until I got to 1.4.7, I didn't notice it was broke for a while. This is why I did the 1.4.8 upgrade, I thought it would fix it.

One other thing if you don't mind, take a look at https://atsdiagnostic.com. This store is setup to require a logged in user to see prices. However, under latest I get a little dash or underscore I think from the "specials" system. The problem is that you can click and add stuff to the cart which will show the price anyway.

Post by Qphoria » Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:19 pm

The error is due to one of your mods. If you uploaded all the files from the zip you wouldn't see this. It is likely you have since added some 1.4.4 mods or earlier that are not compatible with 1.4.7 or 1.4.8 since that is when the weight_unit table changed

Administrator

Post by Grrrr » Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:06 pm

Could it be the UPS module I bought from you? Maybe I should update that?

Update...
I updated the UPS modlue (Q) and now I have a different problem, click checkout and my page is just F'd! The layout is all over the place. Plus I get this error:

Notice: Undefined index: iso_code_2 in /home/www/atsdiagnostic.com/catalog/model/shipping/upsxml.php on line 136

Post by Grrrr » Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:15 pm

Ok, I got it now. Just had to update settings. It says my UserID/Password is wrong now which is weird because it wouldn't have changed, but I can probably figure this out too. Thanks for your suggestion! How about the issue with latest_home have price links when it should not?

Post by Grrrr » Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:33 pm

Ok, just FYI, I put the same data from your UPS shipping module settings into the built-in one and that one works fine. I guess I will just discontinue the Q version, please don't take that personally, your stuff is great. I just need help with my last issue regarding that latest_home module. Thanks a bunch.

Post by Qphoria » Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:41 am

What error are you getting with mine? I am using mine on 1.4.8b with no issue

Administrator

Post by Grrrr » Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:12 am

Notice: Undefined index: iso_code_2 in /home/www/atsdiagnostic.com/catalog/model/shipping/upsxml.php on line 136

It's probably just my fault somehow.

Post by Grrrr » Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:18 am

Pulled this from latest_home.tpl, this doesn't work correctly. I think that if(!products[$j]['special']) is validating as false everytime. Or, in other words, it exists everytime.

Code: Select all

<?php if ($display_price) { ?>
      <?php if (!$products[$j]['special']) { ?>
      <span style="color: #900; font-weight: bold;"><?php echo $products[$j]['price']; ?></span>
      <?php } else { ?>
      <span style="color: #900; font-weight: bold; text-decoration: line-through;"><?php echo $products[$j]['price']; ?></span> <span style="color: #F00;"><?php echo $products[$j]['special']; ?></span>
      <?php } ?>
      <?php } ?>
Actually, $display_price must be true even when it should be false. Any ideas?

Post by Grrrr » Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:29 am

It's line 26:

<a class="button_add_small" href="<?php echo $products[$j]['add']; ?>" title="<?php echo $button_add_to_cart; ?>" >&nbsp;</a>

Remove the space and the problem goes away. I think I will move the whole statement into the If Then structure and change the space to Add to cart. Thanks.

Post by Qphoria » Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:07 am

I have no idea what you are talking about now. There is nothing relating weight_class to the add to cart link.. and spaces have no effect

Administrator

Post by Qphoria » Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:09 am

Grrrr wrote:Notice: Undefined index: iso_code_2 in /home/www/atsdiagnostic.com/catalog/model/shipping/upsxml.php on line 136

It's probably just my fault somehow.
Do you have a country selected in your main settings area under the Local tab? The error means that you have no country selected in both the system settings and no country selected in the ups settings. That's the only way this message gets returned. But those are both required fields so I have no idea how you did it. Try the latest version.. it does a check for the country existence

Administrator