Post by zachair » Thu Jan 07, 2016 11:46 pm

When changing an order status when I select "Shipped" and hit the "Add History" button, the order is changed to "Canceled" status. I can change it to any other status without difficulty but changing it to shipped throws it back into canceled. This error effects all orders that include a coupon code being used. I'm not using any third party coupon modules

My error log is clear. I'm running v. 2.1.0.1

Post by paulsvang » Wed Jan 20, 2016 1:07 pm

I'm getting the same error. I've just noticed it today. All orders with coupons are automatically set to "canceled". I've tried changing it to complete in the history section but it automatically sets to cancelled.

I've processed a second order without the a coupon and everything seems to work fine.

Opencart User

Post by Burt65 » Fri Jan 22, 2016 11:16 pm

You both need to check your payment status and maybe have a read at this:

https://github.com/opencart/opencart/issues/3657

I changed my processing order status to pending in the system/setting/option and the coupon started to work properly

Over 95% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair...

Location - Oz

Post by paulsvang » Tue Mar 01, 2016 2:01 am

After adjusting the options, I'm still having the issue.

Opencart User

Post by MrMac78 » Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:45 am

Hi, im having the very same issue.. (and tested on a clean install of OC 2.3.0.2 no mods)

Uses Per Coupon: blank
Uses Per Customer: 1

result - customer can use the coupon to get 10% discount an unlimited amount of times

However, what I did notice was the following orders where the customer has used that coupon more than once, the following order's status' are all set to Cancelled. I think it has a relation to this issue https://github.com/opencart/opencart/issues/3657

Changing the order status to Pending or Complete (as suggested above) had no effect, the customer can still use the coupon an unlimited amount of times.

Reading Daniel's rants to ppl's complaints about this order status & coupon issue in the github thread suggests that this is by design? WTF?

Anyway, even setting the coupon to
Uses Per Coupon: 2
Uses Per Customer: 1
Allows the coupon to be used an unlimited amount of time...
WTF!!!
How can this be fixed to work as it should???? And if it can't, hHas this be 'fixed' in OC3?

If not, think it's time to jump ship and try a new cart.. having read Daniel's comments in said thread and attitude to bugs. Shame really.

Post by dempseyzonder » Mon Jul 09, 2018 8:31 pm

I've had the same problem in the past. There are 2 things that could cause it:

- The discount code is expired on the day you change orderstatus. OpenCart will not change the status of an order when the code is expired on the day you want to change the status. (Example: dode was fine when entering on friday, not when changing orderstatus on monday) Quickfix is extend the expiration date for the used code untill the day you want to change the status.
- Capitalization, codes are entered like 'THIS' in the backend, but customer can enter them like 'this'. OpenCart can't handle this somehow. Quickfix is change the entered code in the order to a capitalized version.

Hope this helps you guys.

Location - Nederland

Post by tingwing » Tue May 25, 2021 11:12 am

system-setting-option - Fraud Order Status change from "conceled" to "pending".

my extension:https://www.opencart.com/index.php?rout ... estshop24h
email :support@bestshop24h.com
site:http://www.bestshop24h.com