Post by labeshops » Wed Dec 02, 2020 6:29 am

Something is out of stock so I go thru and mark quantity to 0 on every size option and save.
Then someone orders one. When I look at the product again, the size they chose has set itself to 1! How????

At first, I thought I was fouling up but this keeps happening. It just happened to a pair of shoes I had marked all out of stock less than an hour ago and I am 200% sure all options were 0 when I saved. How in the heck does it do it and how can I prevent it?

I am using oc v 3.0.3.2

Running Opencart v3.0.3.2 with multi-stores and the default template from https://www.labeshops.com which has links to all my stores.

Expert Member

Location - Florida, USA

Post by straightlight » Thu Dec 03, 2020 12:49 am

labeshops wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 6:29 am
Something is out of stock so I go thru and mark quantity to 0 on every size option and save.
Then someone orders one. When I look at the product again, the size they chose has set itself to 1! How????

At first, I thought I was fouling up but this keeps happening. It just happened to a pair of shoes I had marked all out of stock less than an hour ago and I am 200% sure all options were 0 when I saved. How in the heck does it do it and how can I prevent it?

I am using oc v 3.0.3.2
Using any extensions?

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by labeshops » Fri Dec 11, 2020 10:32 pm

No inventory extensions or that would do that. Only thing I wondered is minimum quantity in the data tab is always set to 1 by default - but don't think that would afftect options, would it?

Running Opencart v3.0.3.2 with multi-stores and the default template from https://www.labeshops.com which has links to all my stores.

Expert Member

Location - Florida, USA

Post by jpress69 » Sat Jan 01, 2022 6:01 pm

I have this same issue. Has anyone figured out a solution yet?

Location - Los Angeles

Post by JNeuhoff » Sat Jan 01, 2022 10:43 pm

Unable to help you without further details. In a standard OpenCart this issue does not exist.

Export/Import Tool * SpamBot Buster * Unused Images Manager * Instant Option Price Calculator * Number Option * Google Tag Manager * Survey Plus * OpenTwig

Guru Member