Post by klevrgrafix1 » Mon Nov 30, 2020 2:04 pm

I'm kicking myself in the bum right now because I misplaced quite a bit of information, but nonetheless, here I am searching. I just recently upgraded my OpenCart (complete delete and re-install using 3.0.3.3) and I need to find an Extension that I used to use previously.

The extension was one in which you could configure and customize your own system emails based on Order Status. For instance, I created a Order Status called "In Production" and I made an email template that informed the customer that their order was in production and would be shipping soon. All I had to do was go into the customer's order screen, select the "In Production" status, tick the "Notify Customer" and submit it. It automatically sent the nicely formatted HTML email to them and even allowed me to track the email from the same screen.

Can anybody point me in the right direction?? I'm wracking my brain over here trying to remember what it was! ??? Also, it was a PAID extension, not a free one. Of course I'd consider a free one, if there was an alternative, but I certainly don't mind paying again.

Thanks!!

Post by OSWorX » Mon Nov 30, 2020 4:22 pm

If you have bought it over the OpenCart Marketplace, simply login there and check your purchases.

Full Stack Web Developer :: Dedicated OpenCart Development & Support DACH Region
Contact for Custom Work / Fast Support.

Guru Member

Location - Austria

Post by klevrgrafix1 » Thu Dec 03, 2020 12:12 am

OSWorX wrote:
Mon Nov 30, 2020 4:22 pm
If you have bought it over the OpenCart Marketplace, simply login there and check your purchases.
I had tried that and couldn't locate my login, however, over the last few days, I managed to gain access to that account again and found the name of the Extension. It appears as though it's not compatible with v3 of Opencart.

So now I'm back into a search for a similar extension... Which hasn't provided me any results. Are outgoing emails not customizable through Opencart or am I missing something?

Post by straightlight » Thu Dec 03, 2020 12:25 am

klevrgrafix1 wrote:
Thu Dec 03, 2020 12:12 am
OSWorX wrote:
Mon Nov 30, 2020 4:22 pm
I had tried that and couldn't locate my login, however, over the last few days, I managed to gain access to that account again and found the name of the Extension. It appears as though it's not compatible with v3 of Opencart.

So now I'm back into a search for a similar extension... Which hasn't provided me any results. Are outgoing emails not customizable through Opencart or am I missing something?
Contact the extension developer for a possible development for OC v3.x releases.

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by Cue4cheap » Thu Dec 03, 2020 10:19 am

Maybe not as automated but sounds like canned messages might work...
https://www.opencart.com/index.php?rout ... rch=canned

cue4cheap not cheap quality

Expert Member

Post by khnaz35 » Fri Dec 04, 2020 1:41 am

I used this one for my own store, have a look will do the job
https://www.opencart.com/index.php?rout ... load_id=60

Urgent Questions shoot here: khnaz35@gmail.com
Enjoy nature ;) :) :-*

Location - Malaysia