Post by Gordo111 » Wed Aug 19, 2020 4:35 pm

Hello all,

Despite the best efforts unfortunately there is no way to integrate CashFlows into OpenCart 3. None.

I have spent too much money, time and resource to go with anyone other than CashFlows. They are the only company that will provide a merchant gateway for my type of business.

That said it means I can't continue with OpenCart any longer and will now need to rebuild my site on a Wordpress/WooCommerce platform which does support CashFlows. My problem is that there are some bespoke scripts and I'm using the Journal 3 theme.

Please get in touch and let me know if you're able to migrate my site over and keep these scripts and themes. Also please don't waste your or my time with a silly generic response "We have the required knowledge blah blah blah", I'll ignore it.

Thanks
Gordon
Last edited by Gordo111 on Sat Sep 12, 2020 11:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Maria J » Wed Aug 19, 2020 4:42 pm

Hi Gordon,

I will be glad to assist you to move your OC3 site to WooCommerce.
Please Email me: maria@cisinlabs.com all the details along with website URL, so that I can review it.

Looking forward for your revert.

Stay Safe!
Maria J

Post by Gordo111 » Wed Aug 19, 2020 4:50 pm

Maria J wrote:
Wed Aug 19, 2020 4:42 pm
Hi Gordon,

I will be glad to assist you to move your OC3 site to WooCommerce.
Please Email me: maria@cisinlabs.com all the details along with website URL, so that I can review it.

Looking forward for your revert.

Stay Safe!
Maria J
You literally write the same response on every single post in this forum. Ever wonder why you're getting no responses?

Post by Maria J » Wed Aug 19, 2020 5:11 pm

You literally write the same response on every single post in this forum. Ever wonder why you're getting no responses?
[/quote]

Hi Gordon,

May I know what you are looking for in the reply, as apart from this I believe all the discussions must be done on private chats or email.

Thanks,
Maria J

Post by thekrotek » Wed Aug 19, 2020 5:46 pm

I can help you with migration, I have a vast experience with WP and OC. Send me an email or message in Skype and we'll discuss the details.

Professional OpenCart extensions, support and custom work.
Contact me via email or Skype by support@thekrotek.com

Expert Member

Post by xxvirusxx » Mon Aug 31, 2020 1:29 pm

Gordo111 wrote:
Wed Aug 19, 2020 4:35 pm
Despite the best efforts unfortunately there is no way to integrate CashFlows into OpenCart 3. None.
So, no one from here(forum developers) was't able to integrate CashFlows in Opencart 3?

Upgrade Service | OC 2.3.0.2 PHP 8 | My Custom OC 3.0.3.8 | Buy me a beer

Expert Member

Location - România

Post by JNeuhoff » Mon Aug 31, 2020 4:16 pm

There is a CashFlows payment extension for OC3 on the OpenCart marketplace. However, it may not work with your particular site because you are using Journal3.

Export/Import Tool * SpamBot Buster * Unused Images Manager * Instant Option Price Calculator * Number Option * Google Tag Manager * Survey Plus * OpenTwig

Guru Member

Post by Gordo111 » Tue Sep 01, 2020 11:31 pm

JNeuhoff wrote:
Mon Aug 31, 2020 4:16 pm
There is a CashFlows payment extension for OC3 on the OpenCart marketplace. However, it may not work with your particular site because you are using Journal3.
It has nothing to do with Journal 3. The extension that is on the marketplace is unfortunately no good anymore. The reason is that the extension points towards the old (legacy) CashFlows API. The UK has mandated the use of 3D secure payments and the old gateway does not do this. CashFlows have also said they will not be updating the old gateway.

This means that an entire new extension has to be written and not just a modification of the existing extensions (I bought one and it's no use even on older OC versions i.e. 1.5/2.3 etc.), yes you can load the extension no problem to older versions of OC, but it will always take you to the legacy gateway. Fortunately Journal 3 has no effect on this as essentially it's only changing the front end and nothing with the payment modules.

Post by Gordo111 » Tue Sep 01, 2020 11:32 pm

xxvirusxx wrote:
Mon Aug 31, 2020 1:29 pm
Gordo111 wrote:
Wed Aug 19, 2020 4:35 pm
So, no one from here(forum developers) was't able to integrate CashFlows in Opencart 3?
I was just as surprised as you were! However I have had one chap on this forum reach out and he's busy building the extension for me. Hopefully it'll be working soon.

Post by JNeuhoff » Wed Sep 02, 2020 12:42 am

I was just as surprised as you were! However I have had one chap on this forum reach out and he's busy building the extension for me. Hopefully it'll be working soon.
Glad to hear you found someone who can re-build this payment extension for you. I think there will be a number of old payment extensions in the OpenCart marketplace which will need upgrades because of the 3DSecure requirements!

Export/Import Tool * SpamBot Buster * Unused Images Manager * Instant Option Price Calculator * Number Option * Google Tag Manager * Survey Plus * OpenTwig

Guru Member

Post by Gordo111 » Sat Sep 12, 2020 11:50 pm

Hi all,

Just to update for those still following this, ******* has done it!

He spent countless hours with CashFlows and their team and developed the required extension from scratch. For those of you wondering why he needed to develop from scratch, it's because the CashFlows gateway has changed significantly and I needed my site to incorporate their new gateway and not just point to the old gateway. I don't know about Europe, but the UK is mandating this from 2021 (it's all about 3D secure and other things I don't fully understand).

The big thing for me is that this extension has been developed with the CashFlows team and not in isolation. It works beautifully and allows instant payments using the CashFlows hosted gateway. It's secure for your customers and keeps your business protected i.e. because you're not storing any customer's card details.

If you need CashFlows hosted integrated into your OC3 site get in touch with *******. Seeing as he's developed it once, tweaking it for others could be cost effective. He's also a super nice guy who goes above and beyond.

Gordon
Last edited by Gordo111 on Wed Nov 11, 2020 8:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Guru Member