Post by rvales » Fri Aug 07, 2020 3:19 am

Having issues sending emails with orders and inquiries from our store -

Emails work outside of the store but not from the store .. We host with A2hosting .. Email is with Rack Space (they claim all is good) .. Our Domain is with Go Daddy (they claim all is good) .. I have been in contact with everyone and everything seems to be ok .. Rack Space is showing no errors and it seems the emails are not even getting to their servers .. Go Daddy felt it could be an Imap issue .. I tried using an exchange email address but that does not work either .

Everything was fine for years .. but this past Monday about 1:30 all email stopped .. We do have a programmer for our store and he said everything checks out fine ..

Thank you in advance

Post by Carter W11 » Fri Aug 07, 2020 10:47 am

Hi There,

I hope you're keeping great!

I would be happy to work with you. Please give me a suitable time to discuss your requirements.

Also, add me over Skype id- live:carter_1594 or Email- carter@cisinlabs.com

I look forward to your response!

Stay Well :)

Thanks!
Carter W

Profession Opencart Developer.
You can reach me via email : carter@cisinlabs.com

Post by cedcommerceteam » Fri Aug 07, 2020 12:20 pm

rvales wrote:
Fri Aug 07, 2020 3:19 am
Having issues sending emails with orders and inquiries from our store -

Emails work outside of the store but not from the store .. We host with A2hosting .. Email is with Rack Space (they claim all is good) .. Our Domain is with Go Daddy (they claim all is good) .. I have been in contact with everyone and everything seems to be ok .. Rack Space is showing no errors and it seems the emails are not even getting to their servers .. Go Daddy felt it could be an Imap issue .. I tried using an exchange email address but that does not work either .

Everything was fine for years .. but this past Monday about 1:30 all email stopped .. We do have a programmer for our store and he said everything checks out fine ..

Thank you in advance
Hello,

Hope you are doing well.

We can help you with email issue you have on your website, please let us know if we can discuss it in person.

Thanks!!!

Call us at : (+91) -8765210318 , Skype: live:carlmorgan.cedcommerce , Email: support@cedcommerce.com
CedCommerece : Officail Opencart Partners
CedCommerce Official : www.cedcommerce.com
Opencart Services : www.cedcommerce/opencart-services.com
Sell On various Marketplace Integration : Opencart-Extensions
Magenative Mobile App/IOS Development : magenative.com
Webinar : Power up Your holiday season marketing with the Automation tool

Post by Linneajones » Fri Aug 07, 2020 11:14 pm

Hello there
Greetings

I would like to assist you with this work.
Please get connected to discuss further.

Regards
Linnea
E- linneajones.mil@gmail.com