Post by sje123 » Tue Apr 21, 2020 4:06 pm

Hi there,

I have been in contact with a couple of developers who have eBay integrations about my 'simple' requirements, but neither were able to do what I needed.

I have a simple shop, just two extensions, one for shipping, and importantly for this topic, 'Combined Products', this one,

https://www.opencart.com/index.php?rout ... n_id=10968

It allows me to create 'kits' on the shop, made from different individual items, and the availability of the kits is based on the availability of the individual items within it. When a 'kit' is bought, the stock of the items in the kit is reduced accordingly. It works great.

I am now selling on eBay, and want to list the same kits, and individual items on there. I use custom HTML descriptions and different product titles on eBay so I am happy manually adding products to eBay, BUT, I want stock symmetry between OpenCart and eBay, so I think there must have to be a tie up somewhere.

In my simple head, I want an integration from within OC which allows me to 'add this item to eBay', but add custom title and descriptions, and keep track of stock across platform including combined products.

I am on Opencart 3.0.3.2

Thanks

Post by Scott_Cis11 » Tue Apr 21, 2020 4:33 pm

Hi,
I can assit with this, plaese get in touch: scott.cisin20@gmail.com

Post by deepvyas » Tue Apr 21, 2020 5:16 pm

Hi ,
I have done integration with eBay previously.
Please connect further - deepvyas71@gmail.com

Regards
Deep

Expert Opencart Developer & Designer | S: deepvyas71 | E: deepvyas71@gmail.com

Post by Linneajones » Tue Apr 21, 2020 5:20 pm

Hello,

I would like to assist you with this work.
Please get connect with me to discuss further.

Regards
Linnea
E- linneajones.mil@gmail.com
Skype- live:linneajones

Post by paulfeakins » Tue Apr 21, 2020 9:19 pm

Hi there,

We should be able to help with this, would you be able to drop us an email to get an estimate?
info@antropy.co.uk

Kind regards,
Alex
www.antropy.co.uk

UK OpenCart Hosting | OpenCart Audits | OpenCart Support - please email info@antropy.co.uk

Guru Member

Location - London Gatwick, United Kingdom

Post by andy54 » Tue Apr 21, 2020 11:20 pm

Hi,
If you are still looking out for some help, feel free to reach out to me as this is well within my area of expertise.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes,
Andrew

Post by sje123 » Wed Apr 22, 2020 3:35 am

Thanks for all the replies, I will send some PM's now

Post by cedcommerceteam » Wed Apr 22, 2020 11:36 am

sje123 wrote:
Tue Apr 21, 2020 4:06 pm
Hi there,

I have been in contact with a couple of developers who have eBay integrations about my 'simple' requirements, but neither were able to do what I needed.

I have a simple shop, just two extensions, one for shipping, and importantly for this topic, 'Combined Products', this one,

https://www.opencart.com/index.php?rout ... n_id=10968

It allows me to create 'kits' on the shop, made from different individual items, and the availability of the kits is based on the availability of the individual items within it. When a 'kit' is bought, the stock of the items in the kit is reduced accordingly. It works great.

I am now selling on eBay, and want to list the same kits, and individual items on there. I use custom HTML descriptions and different product titles on eBay so I am happy manually adding products to eBay, BUT, I want stock symmetry between OpenCart and eBay, so I think there must have to be a tie up somewhere.

In my simple head, I want an integration from within OC which allows me to 'add this item to eBay', but add custom title and descriptions, and keep track of stock across platform including combined products.

I am on Opencart 3.0.3.2

Thanks
Hello,

Hope you are doing well.

We have sent you message, kindly check your inbox and let us know your feedback.

Thanks!!!

Call us at : (+91) -8765210318 , Skype: live:carlmorgan.cedcommerce , Email: support@cedcommerce.com
CedCommerece : Officail Opencart Partners
CedCommerce Official : www.cedcommerce.com
Opencart Services : www.cedcommerce/opencart-services.com
Sell On various Marketplace Integration : Opencart-Extensions
Magenative Mobile App/IOS Development : magenative.com
Webinar : Power up Your holiday season marketing with the Automation tool

Post by shivankagrawal » Wed Apr 22, 2020 11:56 pm

Hello,
Please check your PM and let me know. I have relevant experience in an Opencart and ready to help you.
Or you can email me at: info@elderberrytech.com to discuss further.

Thanks,
Shivank Agrawal

Extensions Developed for Opencart | Portfolio Opencart | info@elderberrytech.com

Post by sje123 » Thu Apr 23, 2020 3:45 pm

Again, thanks for the replies, I am in contact with a lot of you.

Thinking about this even more, all I really need is simple stock management between OC and eBay.

I am happy to add/edit all the products on ebay becasue I can tailor them to eBay specifically.

Again, in my simple head, all I would want is the ability to add the ebay item number to a product in opencart, say in the 'data' tab. This would tie up the two items.

When an item is sold on ebay the API sends the needed quantity information to OC to update the stock and vice versa.

I don't want or need all the automated adding of products etc.

Does this make it any easier?!