Post by uege_uege » Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:02 pm

Hello to all open cart's fans!

First to say - i like very much OpenCart, after i tested all other Open Source Shopping systems....especially the designing part.

I am new in Open Cart. I installed the new 1.4.8. But i have the familiar problem with missing orders, after checkout and payment \i use moneybookers and paypal\.

I saw all topics about this problem and the last i read was about that the new 1.4.8 will fix this problem...patch itemised and so on....

Let me explain again in details - After the checkout and payment process with Moneybookers \the same with paypal\, i am returned to the web site and i see the successful message Page about that... BUT when i log into the Admin panel, i see this order like - Missing order???

Please, tell me your advice, people. Cause i have to hurry and this is my only problem for now - these missing orders... If i cant fix them, i should use another open source system, but i don't want to do that... ???

Best Regards
Last edited by uege_uege on Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:29 am, edited 2 times in total.

Post by i2Paq » Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:37 pm

When you filter on Missing orders do you see them?

If so, change the status of the Missing Order where you have received payment for to: Pending.
When a customer does not return correctly to you shop after having paid this will happen and the order ends up in the Missing Orders.

Norman in 't Veldt
Moderator OpenCart Forums

_________________ READ and Search BEFORE POSTING _________________

Our FREE search: Find your answer FAST!.

[How to] BTW + Verzend + betaal setup.

Global Moderator

Location - Winkel - The Netherlands

Post by uege_uege » Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:47 pm

i2Paq wrote:When you filter on Missing orders do you see them?

If so, change the status of the Missing Order where you have received payment for to: Pending.
When a customer does not return correctly to you shop after having paid this will happen and the order ends up in the Missing Orders.
I tried this too... The problem is that - when i change them from Missing to Pending - I have the message - Success: You have modified orders! === BUT there is still NOT A REAL change. The Missing orders are still in the same Status - Missing Orders! And i can't change their status, in real... What can be?

Also, you said - When a customer does not return correctly.... Of course something is not correctly, but why i see the success return message - Your order is Done...you will received at the address and etc...., i tried two times and it shows the page with the Finished order info.... Why?

Post by Daniel » Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:59 pm

its because the callback has not reached your site from pyapal.

OpenCart®
Project Owner & Developer.

Administrator

Post by i2Paq » Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:03 pm

uege_uege wrote:I tried this too... The problem is that - when i change them from Missing to Pending - I have the message - Success: You have modified orders! === BUT there is still NOT A REAL change. The Missing orders are still in the same Status - Missing Orders! And i can't change their status, in real... What can be?

Also, you said - When a customer does not return correctly.... Of course something is not correctly, but why i see the success return message - Your order is Done...you will received at the address and etc...., i tried two times and it shows the page with the Finished order info.... Why?
I see!

Indeed, changing the Missing Order status to Pending and saving will NOT save that change, the order will still keep the Missing Order status.

Edit: You cannot change any Order Status to anything else, it will not save. Looks like a bug.

Edit2: Reported as a bug

Norman in 't Veldt
Moderator OpenCart Forums

_________________ READ and Search BEFORE POSTING _________________

Our FREE search: Find your answer FAST!.

[How to] BTW + Verzend + betaal setup.

Global Moderator

Location - Winkel - The Netherlands

Post by uege_uege » Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:12 pm

Daniel wrote:its because the callback has not reached your site from pyapal.
I just tried another payment from Moneybookers AGAIN. I again callback at the site with success and all looks fine -

====
Your Order Has Been Processed!

Your order has been successfully processed!

You can view your order history by going to the My Account page and by clicking on History.

Please direct any questions you have to the store owner.

Thanks for shopping with us online!
=====

And the order is again a missing one - there is not into account history or onto the Orders list ???

I can try all day and i am sure all orders will be in Missing /with Moneybookers and Paypal/...

Also , i have to say - i use 1.4.8 - updated from 1.4.7 , without any errors, all other works perfect, if this can help for something...

Post by Daniel » Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:23 pm

it could be down to your host. maybe they are blocking the callback. it does work.

The callback url:

$this->data['status_url'] = HTTPS_SERVER . 'index.php?route=payment/moneybookers/callback';

this is the call back part:

Code: Select all

public function callback() {
        $this->load->library('encryption');

$encryption = new Encryption($this->config->get('config_encryption'));

if (isset($this->request->post['order_id'])) {
            $order_id = $encryption->decrypt($this->request->post['order_id']);
        } else {
            $order_id = 0;
        }

$this->load->model('checkout/order');

$order_info = $this->model_checkout_order->getOrder($order_id);

if ($order_info) {
            $this->model_checkout_order->confirm($order_id, $this->config->get('config_order_status_id'));

switch($this->request->post['status']) {
                case '2':
                    $this->model_checkout_order->update($order_id, $this->config->get('moneybookers_order_status_id'), '', TRUE);
                    break;
                case '0':    
                    $this->model_checkout_order->update($order_id, $this->config->get('moneybookers_order_status_pending_id'), '', TRUE);        
                    break;
                case '-1':
                    $this->model_checkout_order->update($order_id, $this->config->get('moneybookers_order_status_canceled_id'), '', TRUE);
                    break;
                case '-2':
                    $this->model_checkout_order->update($order_id, $this->config->get('moneybookers_order_status_failed_id'), '', TRUE);
                    break;                    
                case '-3':
                    $this->model_checkout_order->update($order_id, $this->config->get('moneybookers_order_status_chargeback_id'), '', TRUE);
                    break;
            }
        }
    }

OpenCart®

Administrator

Post by uege_uege » Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:20 pm

Daniel wrote:it could be down to your host. maybe they are blocking the callback. it does work.
I am not sure, if the host will stop anything... What exactly you mean can be stopped? ???
Also, do you know why it can not be changed the order's status?

Post by uege_uege » Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:36 am

The problem with Missing was with a script in the same Directory O0 ... half day searching the problem from myself... But still the issue with not possible of changing the status is opened...

Post by Qphoria » Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:46 am

what "script" in the same directory?

Administrator

Post by Daniel » Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:30 am

work fine for me when i change a order from the missing orders section to a live order status. must just be you. maybe you changed some coding.

OpenCart®

Administrator

Post by felizone » Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:40 pm

uege_uege wrote:The problem with Missing was with a script in the same Directory O0 ... half day searching the problem from myself... But still the issue with not possible of changing the status is opened...
May i know what script there?

Post by Daniel » Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:48 am

it could be the curl extension is not installed or fsocket open is disabled. your host might also block the port paypals recives the callback on. maybe even block any data with the word paypal in for security reasons. hoss do some funny things.

OpenCart®

Administrator

Post by felizone » Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:07 pm

Thanks Daniel,

Your word may be help.

Thanks.