Post by trueliar » Tue Feb 11, 2020 10:24 am

I'm looking for a filter extension for attributes that:

- works in home page, categories, search, brands (optional)
- a filter for the prices (slider)
- have a (selectable) -slide- filter for attributes with numeric values. For example for kilometers (in cars)
- have a (selectable) select filter
- have a (selectable) radio filter
- can be used without particular restrictions (we can modify and use)

I already bought some filter extensions but they have various problems and actually I don't have time to fix/modify them to make them work for my needs.

(optional) I also need another extentions to have a faster data entry for the attributes so that the shop admin is not puzzled when adding data and is not adding the wrong informations for some attributes. Predefined attribute values for specific attributes (not all the attributes).
For example the admin must be able to select a predefined attribute for the "car type" attribute while he can input a text (numeric) value for the kilometers attribute.

regards

Post by Johnathan » Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:09 pm

Hi trueliar, my Ultimate Filters Module extension can do all your requirements except this one:

- have a (selectable) -slide- filter for attributes with numeric values. For example for kilometers (in cars)

The rest of them it can handle, and it also lets you filter on options, stock status, rating, etc. if you need any of those things. Feel free to take a look at the screenshots and demo site, and if you're interested let me know at www.getclearthinking.com/contact if you have any further questions.

Image Image Image Image Image

Administrator