Post by swiftws » Wed Feb 05, 2020 6:40 pm

Hello all ,
We are looking for a JavaScript or JQuery product customisation plugin /extension , It has to be a OCmod. No vqmod please.
Simple single one page customization. There are few extensions in store but they doesnt full fill our purpose.

Interested candidates will be given a link in Private Message , They can check source code via browser. So if you have extensions writing knowladge please do get in touch. Your time and effort will be highly appreciated.

thanks
SwiftWS

Post by thekrotek » Wed Feb 05, 2020 6:58 pm

Well, you didn't really give any details about your task. But anyway, drop me an email or send a message in Skype and we'll discuss the matter.

Professional OpenCart extensions, support and custom work.
Contact me via email or Skype by support@thekrotek.com

Expert Member

Post by jnan » Wed Feb 05, 2020 7:10 pm

Hi,
I'd be glad to assist you.
Please check your email.
Anna

Post by deepvyas » Wed Feb 05, 2020 7:27 pm

Hi ,
Good Morning !
I can assist further on customization needed.
Please share detail via Skype/ Email

Regards
Deep

Expert Opencart Developer & Designer | S: deepvyas71 | E: deepvyas71@gmail.com

Post by paulfeakins » Thu Feb 06, 2020 6:06 pm

Hi there,

We should be able to help with this, would you be able to drop us an email to get an estimate?
info@antropy.co.uk

Kind regards,
Alex
www.antropy.co.uk

UK OpenCart Hosting | OpenCart Audits | OpenCart Support - please email info@antropy.co.uk

Guru Member

Location - London Gatwick, United Kingdom

Post by swiftws » Wed Apr 15, 2020 7:23 pm

First of all thank you every single one of you who have shown interest and sent me direct messages. It was a simple task and am glad to share its done and delt within our budget. However a big number come up with huge sums as if we are buying a world from them. Doesn't have a clue but demanding big numbers. Please guys first understand the job and then justify the money you are asking.
Am very happy with neo who not only done us a perfect job but was reasonable and was as king justified sums.