Post by Glopear » Thu Oct 31, 2019 8:19 pm

I just tried to upgrade my site from 2x to the latest version and it didn't work at all. I get this (below) to be honest those errors don't mean much to me. Anyone point me in the right direction, I'm currently and hopefully restoring it now to previous install.

Notice: Use of undefined constant DIR_STORAGE - assumed 'DIR_STORAGE' in /home/glopear/public_html/system/startup.php on line 70

Warning: fopen(DIR_STORAGElogs/error.log): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/glopear/public_html/system/library/log.php on line 22
Warning: fopen(DIR_STORAGElogs/openbay.log): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/glopear/public_html/system/library/log.php on line 22
Warning: fwrite() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/glopear/public_html/system/library/log.php on line 31
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/glopear/public_html/system/startup.php:70) in /home/glopear/public_html/catalog/controller/startup/session.php on line 25
Warning: fwrite() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/glopear/public_html/system/library/log.php on line 31
Warning: fopen(DIR_STORAGEcache/cache.catalog.language.1572526312): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/glopear/public_html/system/library/cache/file.php on line 49
Warning: flock() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/glopear/public_html/system/library/cache/file.php on line 51
Warning: fwrite() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/glopear/public_html/system/library/cache/file.php on line 53
Warning: fflush() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/glopear/public_html/system/library/cache/file.php on line 55
Warning: flock() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/glopear/public_html/system/library/cache/file.php on line 57
Warning: fclose() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/glopear/public_html/system/library/cache/file.php on line 59
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/glopear/public_html/system/startup.php:70) in /home/glopear/public_html/catalog/controller/startup/startup.php on line 99
Warning: fopen(DIR_STORAGEcache/cache.currency.1572526312): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/glopear/public_html/system/library/cache/file.php on line 49
Warning: flock() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/glopear/public_html/system/library/cache/file.php on line 51
Warning: fwrite() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/glopear/public_html/system/library/cache/file.php on line 53
Warning: fflush() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/glopear/public_html/system/library/cache/file.php on line 55
Warning: flock() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/glopear/public_html/system/library/cache/file.php on line 57
Warning: fclose() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/glopear/public_html/system/library/cache/file.php on line 59
Warning: fopen(DIR_STORAGElogs/openbay.log): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/glopear/public_html/system/library/log.php on line 22
Warning: fclose() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/glopear/public_html/system/library/log.php on line 39
Warning: fopen(DIR_STORAGElogs/error.log): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/glopear/public_html/system/library/log.php on line 22
Error: A theme has not been assigned to this store!Warning: fclose() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/glopear/public_html/system/library/log.php on line 39
Warning: fclose() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/glopear/public_html/system/library/log.php on line 39

Post by Glopear » Thu Oct 31, 2019 8:19 pm

An I get this in admin

Notice: Use of undefined constant DIR_STORAGE - assumed 'DIR_STORAGE' in /home/glopear/public_html/system/startup.php on line 70

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/glopear/public_html/system/startup.php:70) in /home/glopear/public_html/system/framework.php on line 108
Notice: Use of undefined constant DIR_STORAGE - assumed 'DIR_STORAGE' in /home/glopear/public_html/admin/controller/startup/sass.php on line 7
Warning: include_once(DIR_STORAGEvendor/scss.inc.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/glopear/public_html/admin/controller/startup/sass.php on line 7
Warning: include_once(): Failed opening 'DIR_STORAGEvendor/scss.inc.php' for inclusion (include_path=':/usr/local/php56/lib/php') in /home/glopear/public_html/admin/controller/startup/sass.php on line 7

Fatal error: Class 'Scssc' not found in /home/glopear/public_html/admin/controller/startup/sass.php on line 9

Post by letxobnav » Thu Oct 31, 2019 8:34 pm

not sure how you upgraded, all I can see is that you are not using the version 3 config files as that is where the constant DIR_STORAGE is defined in version 3 whereas that did not exist in version 2.

Crystal Light Centrum Taiwan
Extensions: MailQueue | SUKHR | VBoces

“Data security is paramount at [...], and we are committed to protecting the privacy of anyone who is associated with our [...]. We’ve made a lot of improvements and will continue to make them.”
When you know your life savings are gone.

Expert Member

Location - Taiwan

Post by Glopear » Fri Nov 01, 2019 12:03 am

I used just a guide to do this and it was obviously a big mistake. I have now tried to restore my old site but also that is not working. I've made a mess of it, I'm not able to log into admin

Im getting this on my admin now

Notice: unserialize(): Error at offset 0 of 2 bytes in /home/glopear/public_html/admin/index.php on line 41

Notice: unserialize(): Error at offset 0 of 33 bytes in /home/glopear/public_html/admin/index.php on line 41

Notice: unserialize(): Error at offset 0 of 12 bytes in /home/glopear/public_html/admin/index.php on line 41

Notice: unserialize(): Error at offset 0 of 5 bytes in /home/glopear/public_html/admin/index.php on line 41

Notice: unserialize(): Error at offset 0 of 9 bytes in /home/glopear/public_html/admin/index.php on line 41

Notice: unserialize(): Error at offset 0 of 5 bytes in /home/glopear/public_html/admin/index.php on line 41
Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /home/glopear/public_html/admin/index.php:41) in /home/glopear/public_html/system/library/session.php on line 12Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/glopear/public_html/admin/index.php:41) in /home/glopear/public_html/system/library/session.php on line 12Notice: unserialize(): Error at offset 0 of 9785 bytes in /home/glopear/public_html/system/library/user.php on line 49Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/glopear/public_html/admin/index.php:41) in /home/glopear/public_html/system/library/response.php on line 12

Post by letxobnav » Fri Nov 01, 2019 12:16 am

better restore from a complete backup

“Data security is paramount at [...], and we are committed to protecting the privacy of anyone who is associated with our [...]. We’ve made a lot of improvements and will continue to make them.”

Expert Member

Location - Taiwan

Post by Glopear » Fri Nov 01, 2019 12:54 am

letxobnav wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 12:16 am
better restore from a complete backup
How do I do that though? You mean via cpanel? I have the complete back up but can't see how to restore the full thing. For example do I use the back up wizard or what?

Post by letxobnav » Fri Nov 01, 2019 7:20 am

depends on how you upgraded, just mess with your current V2 or install a new V3 in a new root and migrate your V2 to that.

if you mess with your current V2 normally you would first
1) backup all files and export the database tables.
2) restore them in a different root and test it to make sure your restore works and have a failover V2 version ready
3) then either upgrade the newly restored installation or the old one

that way you always have a working V2 to fall back to if the "upgrade" fails.

Expert Member

Location - Taiwan