Post by supremeSEO » Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:59 pm

I need the ability for a customer to add notes to their wishlist and compare. I can not find a mod that allows this. Is this possible? Have I overlooked a mod somewhere? Anybody know of an example where this has been implemented?

Thanks.

Post by kestas » Thu Sep 12, 2019 11:34 pm

supremeSEO wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:59 pm
I need the ability for a customer to add notes to their wishlist and compare. I can not find a mod that allows this. Is this possible? Have I overlooked a mod somewhere? Anybody know of an example where this has been implemented?

Thanks.
if you haven't found such in marketplace, place request in commercial support section, or ask directly some developer. I think I also can hep you. You can PM me.

Custom OpenCart modules and solutions. You can write PM with additional questions... Extensions you can find here

Post by supremeSEO » Wed Sep 25, 2019 10:39 am

Kestas,

I tried to PM but something seems like it is not sending to you. I have not been able to find a plugin to match my needs. If interested and you could provide an estimate that would be great.

Thanks in advance.

Post by thekrotek » Wed Sep 25, 2019 1:54 pm

You can contact any other developer on the matter. Most of them will be able to create such modification for you.

Professional OpenCart extensions, support and custom work.
Contact me via email or Skype by support@thekrotek.com

Expert Member