Post by jerad » Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:34 pm

I checked through, searched the forum and haven't found any similar issue, so here is what I'm experiencing.
I have OC Version 1.4.7 installed, and the default currency set to USD. If I visit http://www.akcatch.com/ everything is working like it should. If I visit http://akcatch.com/ I get no currency options and the prices are listed in GBP.

The one thing that I did notice, is that the latter address is missing a tiny bit of code in the html source, on about line 84:

Code: Select all

 <div class="selected"><a>US Dollar</a></div>

Thanks, I appreciate any insight on the matter.

Newbie

Posts

Joined
Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:02 am

Post by Qphoria » Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:25 pm

There is nothing like that happening for me on your site. Try clearing your cookies or try another browser and see if you see the same thing. I see only US Dollar as an option in both cases.

Not a bug. moving to general support.

Image
Donate!|OpenCart Basics|GeoZones
Image


User avatar
Administrator

Posts

Joined
Tue Jul 22, 2008 3:02 am

Post by jerad » Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:17 am

Thank you for your time. That was it.
Sorry for the stupid question.

Newbie

Posts

Joined
Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:02 am
Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 48 guests