Post by jmcnell » Fri Jul 19, 2019 8:24 am

I just started a small business per say. I have been selling beef jerky by the kilo. Dried. I decided I would open up a website. I have an etsy but they obviously take a piece of the pie and I have outgrown this.

I recently bought a theme called handcrafted. Whenever I go to extensions > installer > try to upload my theme it says invalid or nothing happens. It has been driving me crazy.

I also took a shot at just using the standard layout and whenever I enabled USPS it did not offer all of the options I wanted,

I used to have an opencart website but everything seemed to work fine. Now I feel like it is impossible to do anything.

If you are an admin or mod I can give you my login credentials to help me out!

Please I really need it and may put you on Santa's list for some of our famous Jerky!!

Post by cyclops12 » Sat Jul 20, 2019 3:29 pm

Don't ever give out YOUR login credentials.
Always setup a new admin account if you want someone to help, then you can delete it after they have hopefully helped you.
And ALWAYS check and double check as best you can that the person/company you are giving these details to are trustworthy.
Not meaning to scare you :)

Expert Member

Post by rjcalifornia » Sun Jul 21, 2019 2:18 am

jmcnell wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 8:24 am
I just started a small business per say. I have been selling beef jerky by the kilo. Dried. I decided I would open up a website. I have an etsy but they obviously take a piece of the pie and I have outgrown this.

I recently bought a theme called handcrafted. Whenever I go to extensions > installer > try to upload my theme it says invalid or nothing happens. It has been driving me crazy.

I also took a shot at just using the standard layout and whenever I enabled USPS it did not offer all of the options I wanted,

I used to have an opencart website but everything seemed to work fine. Now I feel like it is impossible to do anything.

If you are an admin or mod I can give you my login credentials to help me out!

Please I really need it and may put you on Santa's list for some of our famous Jerky!!
You should ask the developers of the theme about how to install the theme. This is usually how you install a theme in OpenCart:

https://www.a2hosting.com/kb/installabl ... cart-theme

A2 Hosting features: Shared Turbo Boost, Managed Warp 1, Unmanaged Hyper 1, and Warp 2 Turbo

Location - Worldwide