Post by smartfxuk » Sat Jul 13, 2019 9:21 pm

Hi everyone. i'm after some help for the following error message which has happened after installing the Advanced Coupon extension. i've tried to contact the developer but they are being unresponsive and unhelpful.

I have tried deleting all the files that were associated with this extension and disabled the extension itself and still no luck.

here's the error code.
Notice: Undefined property: Proxy::getTotal in /home/smartfxu/public_html/smartfx_co_uk/system/storage/modification/catalog/controller/common/cart.php on line 37

OC 2.2.0.0
Any advice is much appreciated.
Last edited by smartfxuk on Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post by straightlight » Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:03 pm

No OC version posted. However, this error is caused by an installed extension. Uninstall / Disable the extension and see if the issue persists after applying these steps: viewtopic.php?f=176&t=200804#p718325

The most generated errors being found on Opencart forum originates from contributed programming. The increased post counters are caused by redundancies of the same solutions that were already provided prior.

Regards,
Straightlight
Opencart.com Administrator / Quality Assurance Analyst / Programmer

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by smartfxuk » Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:17 am

Thanks for the reply. i have updated the post with the relevant OC version

Post by straightlight » Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:21 am

Posted in the wrong forum section. Please notice the forum breadcrumbs before creating a new topic.

The most generated errors being found on Opencart forum originates from contributed programming. The increased post counters are caused by redundancies of the same solutions that were already provided prior.

Regards,
Straightlight
Opencart.com Administrator / Quality Assurance Analyst / Programmer

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON