Post by masteryoda » Tue Jun 18, 2019 1:22 am

Hello there.
I copied my Opencart site "localhost from server" in version 2.0.1.1. 64 bit over wampserver.
Install the same version opencart version in localhost and successfully db and other folders.
css error across the site and admin panel as I think there are corruptions.

But the real problem is this:
The site also comes with this error;
Notice: unserialize(): Error at offset 55188 of 65535 bytes in C:\wamp64\www\mysite\index.php on line 58
Call Stack
# Time Memory Function Location
1 0.0026 332992 {main}( ) ...\index.php:0
2 0.0825 2130336 unserialize ( ) ...\index.php:58

And this error comes in the admin panel as well;
Notice: unserialize(): Error at offset 55188 of 65535 bytes in C:\wamp64\www\mysite\admin\index.php on line 42
Call Stack
# Time Memory Function Location
1 0.0013 292528 {main}( ) ...\index.php:0
2 0.0477 2099304 unserialize ( ) ...\index.php:42

Notes:
I downloaded the directories with ftp and copied them to localhost. So I did not install the modules manually.
I had vqmod, it was copied with directories, so I didn't re-install it manually.
I've updated both config.php to localhost.
Last edited by masteryoda on Sat Aug 31, 2019 8:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Newbie

Posts

Joined
Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:38 pm

Post by webdesires » Tue Jun 18, 2019 8:48 pm

it might be an encoding issue between your DB and your PHP, not easy to figure out and resolve. Your best bet is to keep the site on the main server and create a copy there if needed under a sub-domain.

WAMP is good but is only for advanced users who know what they are doing.

Regards, WebDesires.
We are a team of developers in the UK - professional and friendly, message us or give us a call anytime and we will be happy to help.

Phone: +44 (0) 121 318 6336 - Web: webdesires.co.uk - Skype: WebDesires
OpenCart Support - OpenCart Web Development - Our OpenCart Plugins


User avatar
Active Member
Online

Posts

Joined
Mon Sep 28, 2015 6:34 pm
Location - West Midlands, United Kingdom

Post by masteryoda » Fri Jul 12, 2019 4:18 am

webdesires wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 8:48 pm
it might be an encoding issue between your DB and your PHP, not easy to figure out and resolve. Your best bet is to keep the site on the main server and create a copy there if needed under a sub-domain.

WAMP is good but is only for advanced users who know what they are doing.
this error has nothing to do with wamp server.
I would proceed by placing the control code before the line where the error occurred.
then I noticed that one of the tables was latin1_swedish_ci but the other tables were utf8_general_ci.
I think there is a situation with db.

Newbie

Posts

Joined
Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:38 pm

Post by webdesires » Fri Jul 12, 2019 4:50 am

I didnt say it was WAMP, its YOU.

Dont do things if your not experienced enough. It sounds like you either haven't configured your setup right or as you say so yourself you have not copied everything correctly to begin with, scrap it all and start again.

Either way no one on here can help you. It's not OpenCart or any coding issue, its you and your inexperience with setting up a site copy.

Regards, WebDesires.
We are a team of developers in the UK - professional and friendly, message us or give us a call anytime and we will be happy to help.

Phone: +44 (0) 121 318 6336 - Web: webdesires.co.uk - Skype: WebDesires
OpenCart Support - OpenCart Web Development - Our OpenCart Plugins


User avatar
Active Member
Online

Posts

Joined
Mon Sep 28, 2015 6:34 pm
Location - West Midlands, United Kingdom

Post by masteryoda » Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:45 am

No solution at all, but so many words were wasted :)
But thank you for your interest.

Does anyone have a similar situation?

Newbie

Posts

Joined
Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:38 pm

Post by masteryoda » Sat Aug 31, 2019 8:20 pm

Yeah, guys, I solved the problem.

Add the following code to the line on line 58
if (! unserialize ($ setting ['value'])) echo $ setting ['key']. "==>". $ setting ['value']. ​​"<hr>";

When you refresh your site so that the module and table-related problems in the first line will show you.
Let's remove the code we added to line 58.

Now, log in with phpmyadmin and go to the settings table. Let's find the corresponding module row in the table.
I corrected the value in the "serialized" column at the end of the row by updating it to 0 instead of 1.

And you will see the problem solved.

Newbie

Posts

Joined
Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:38 pm
Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 30 guests