Post by prototype0104 » Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:23 am

Hello guys! I'm using Opencart 3.0.3.2 with Journal 3 theme..
I moved entire site from the test server to the good one..
All good, but there is one problem: on mobile the site appears blank (on test server worked). I discovered a category page that is not blank on mobile but the page is destroyed and has one warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that impements Countable in home/........ system/library/template/Twig .. on line 346
https://atvmotoshop.ro/index.php?route= ... ry&path=59
I discovered a topic on the forum that saying to install Opencart step by step and after it to paste my files..
Can someone give me other solution?

UPDATE: I selected php 7.1 version instead 7.2. On 7.1 error from category page is gone and page looks fine.. Homepage is not working yet.. is blank. Homepage in default theme is working

Location - Romania

Post by rjcalifornia » Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:03 pm

prototype0104 wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:23 am
Hello guys! I'm using Opencart 3.0.3.2 with Journal 3 theme..
I moved entire site from the test server to the good one..
All good, but there is one problem: on mobile the site appears blank (on test server worked). I discovered a category page that is not blank on mobile but the page is destroyed and has one warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that impements Countable in home/........ system/library/template/Twig .. on line 346
https://atvmotoshop.ro/index.php?route= ... ry&path=59
I discovered a topic on the forum that saying to install Opencart step by step and after it to paste my files..
Can someone give me other solution?

UPDATE: I selected php 7.1 version instead 7.2. On 7.1 error from category page is gone and page looks fine.. Homepage is not working yet.. is blank. Homepage in default theme is working
It is just the mobile right? It might be some outdated code that it is being implementing in the mobile view, which is kinda related to the PHP version

A2 Hosting features: Shared Turbo Boost, Managed Warp 1, Unmanaged Hyper 1, and Warp 2 Turbo

Location - Worldwide

Post by JNeuhoff » Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:21 pm

You are using one of the most cumbersome web themes. In general, if you get a blank page, it could be because of an Internal Server 500 error. Ask your webhost to give you a copy of the Apache server's error.log, for the exact time when you got the blank pages.

Export/Import Tool * SpamBot Buster * Unused Images Manager * Instant Option Price Calculator * Number Option * Google Tag Manager * Survey Plus * OpenTwig

Guru Member