Post by HelloSail » Wed May 22, 2019 4:59 pm

Hi everyone,

My apologies if this has been asked before for this version, but I can't get any of the suggested solutions to work.

I have Version 3.0.3.2 installed with a custom theme I bought from ThemeForest and use Google Chrome to browse. Everything worked fine, until this morning.

I believe there are no mods installed, as I see no VQMOD or OCMOD folders anywhere & I didn't install them myself. I am hesitant to install a mod, as I am afraid it will break everything on my site.

When I log in to the admin, everything works, until I click a link in the sidebar. I get immediately logged out with the "Invalid token session" error. When I click the Edit button (for example System > Settings > Edit), I even get a HTTP ERROR 500.

Things I tried:
  • Downloaded Internet Explorer and tried it there: not working
  • Right clicking (open in new tab) instead of normal clicking: not working (new tab has logged me out and says: Invalid token session. Please login again. or new tab shows a HTTP 500)
  • Cleared all cache and cookies from Chrome and relaunched Chrome
  • Tried to edit the WHERE in system/library/user.php to #WHERE but there is no such file in my folder?
  • Added "session.save_path = /tmp/php_sessions;" to the php.ini file in root: not working (I have no php.ini file in admin folder?)
Anyone have a clue? Would be greatly appreciated!

Post by HelloSail » Fri May 24, 2019 10:44 pm

Never mind, it was a server error (not enough memory).