Post by gjburg » Tue May 21, 2019 8:01 pm

Hi,

I've enabled the Google reCaptcha extension and created a Google a profile for a v2 selectionbox "i'm not a robot" and used the generated keys in the extension
Then enabled Captcha at store settings for register and contact.

At the frontend page, the captcha is displayed correctly at both pages like expected.
However you can submit both forms without using the checkbox.

The basic captcha is working fine and preventing the form submission but we prefer to use the Google version.

I can't find any related topic in the forum if this is a known issue in 3.0.3.2 or am I doing something wrong?
Except for the stylesheet I didn't make any changes to the source code or any other files.

Regards

SOLVED: Seems to be fixed: When in the same browser the backend is logged on than reCaptcha isn't checked. When I open an inprivate browser then it's working fine.Answer found after more searching in similar topic viewtopic.php?t=207560

Post by webdesires » Tue May 21, 2019 11:03 pm

Yeah, it will be because you are logged in as an administrator account in the admin panel.

Glad you figured it out :crazy:

Regards, WebDesires.
We are a team of developers in the UK - professional and friendly, message us or give us a call anytime and we will be happy to help.

Phone: +44 (0) 121 318 6336 - Web: webdesires.co.uk - Skype: WebDesires
OpenCart Support - OpenCart Web Development - Our OpenCart Plugins

Location - West Midlands, United Kingdom

Post by tom327 » Tue Jan 10, 2023 7:38 am

Do you mean if I am logged in that the captcha does not work for anyone who submits the form in the world, or just for me on same computer?

My issue is I am getting 20 - 30 new registrations an hour, all spam