Post by rale » Sun May 19, 2019 6:50 pm

Hi!
I need help about customer groups.
OC 3020
How need set registration and checkout for using customer groups?
First group is Personal , second group is company (on company group i created custom fields company and vat) .
First group system showing personal details, that is ok.
If customer choose company , need hide first and last name from all forms, now system just add company details and vat with default personal details .
I set custom fields on account form , I dont know if need to be set on address form for easy setup for this which i want.
Also every that need to be separate on invoce, if company just need show company deatils or if personal, just need show personal details,
now is all the data together showing on invoice.
I hope that can set and work properly. If someone know how, please give instructions. Thank you!

Post by IP_CAM » Mon May 20, 2019 8:12 am

Already checked here, if something like this exists ?
https://www.opencart.com/index.php?rout ... r%20+Group
And if not, it needs to be made, to match your needs,
and you should therefore look for commercial Support.
Ernie

My Github OC Site: https://github.com/IP-CAM
5'200 + FREE OC Extensions, on the World's largest private Github OC Repository Archive Site.

Legendary Member

Location - Switzerland

Post by rale » Mon May 20, 2019 4:33 pm

Hi IP!
Thank for answer, i allready checked, no such extension,mainly for items, discounts and so on.
Have one extension for prices, saw one that separates prices by groups, could be taken into considerationbut is not necessary at this time. maybe leater.
Do you have experience with what I need, and maybe make a extension or give me instructions to do it myself?

Post by paulfeakins » Mon May 20, 2019 5:41 pm

rale wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 4:33 pm
Do you have experience with what I need, and maybe make a extension or give me instructions to do it myself?
You can post a paid job in Commercial Support and one of the many developers (like ourselves) will be happy to help.

UK OpenCart Hosting | OpenCart Audits | OpenCart Support - please email info@antropy.co.uk

Guru Member

Location - London Gatwick, United Kingdom

Post by rale » Fri May 24, 2019 7:19 pm

And, what happend, havent more answers? O0