Post by zzzzzz2 » Wed May 15, 2019 4:02 pm

Hi all
i need to install vqmod because a developer i use has done some work i need on a previous site using vqmod.
i have used the instructions from here https://github.com/vqmod/vqmod/wiki/Ins ... n-OpenCart to install vqmod for oc2x
and loading the home page i got this
Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class 'Controllercommon' not found in /var/sites/t/themeatingjoint.shop/public_html/tmjd/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-system_storage_modification_system_engine_loader.php:28 Stack trace: #0 /var/sites/t/themeatingjoint.shop/public_html/tmjd/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-catalog_controller_common_home.php(16): Loader->controller('common/content_...') #1 /var/sites/t/themeatingjoint.shop/public_html/tmjd/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-system_storage_modification_system_engine_action.php(46): ControllerCommonHome->index(Array) #2 /var/sites/t/themeatingjoint.shop/public_html/tmjd/system/engine/front.php(34): Action->execute(Object(Registry)) #3 /var/sites/t/themeatingjoint.shop/public_html/tmjd/system/engine/front.php(29): Front->execute(Object(Action)) #4 /var/sites/t/themeatingjoint.shop/public_html/tmjd/index.php(288): Front->dispatch(Object(Action), Object(Action)) #5 {main} thrown in /var/sites/t/themeatingjoint.shop/public_html/tmjd/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-system_storage_modification_system_engine_loader.php on line 28

anyone advise what the problem is and what i need?
thanks

george

Post by straightlight » Sat May 18, 2019 12:06 am

Caused by an installed extension where an invalid class name has been defined. Contact the extension developer to resolved this issue.

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by zubo » Sat May 18, 2019 3:03 am

Possibly but since this install is BEFORE I installed his mods unlikely... Also looking at the backend as admin even though the install displayed Vwmid had installed there is no sign of it in the installed mids